Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: PSU at PITT

Always turns in to a good thread.

After the small sample size, the Penn State D sure didn't look very good. Pitt is going to score some points. The could be a shootout.

The 8 p.m. kickoff ... Heinz Field is going to be insane. Drunk Central.

Narduzzi has a history of winning big games (at Clemson, Miami) and, of course, losing clunkers.

Pitt can win this game.

Eat ****t Pitt!

Comment

Re: OT: PSU at PITT

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Always turns in to a good thread.

After the small sample size, the Penn State D sure didn't look very good. Pitt is going to score some points. The could be a shootout.

The 8 p.m. kickoff ... Heinz Field is going to be insane. Drunk Central.

Narduzzi has a history of winning big games (at Clemson, Miami) and, of course, losing clunkers.

Pitt can win this game.

Comment

This is a game were we'll see the true freshmen use some one of their four "redshirt games". Penn State in a romp. They have a lot to prove after beating a very good Sun belt team because the prevailing thought was the #10 team in the nation and a BIG 10 team should not have struggled to beat a Sun Belt Team. Albany is a butt trifling CAA FCS team. Would have rather seen Pitt play a MAC conference team.

Comment

Comment

The thing I believe a lot of people missed about PSU's Game 1 is that there aren't that many teams out there that can't score anymore. And Appy State is better than most of them. If Nit fans should be concerned about anything, it was how McSorley & Co. didn't match them score for score in that fourth quarter until they absolutely had to. And from that point through overtime, it sure looked ridiculously easy, didn't it?

Appy State absolutely deserved that standing O it received while leaving the Beaver Stadium floor. And I think PSU will be fine.

This one won't be a blowout, though. I don't figure Pitt that much into the mix here; the Panthers just are what they are, a .500 ACC team. It's more a matter of how PSU comes out. And I think they're still breaking in a LOT of new faces.

Comment

Comment

So....what percentage of the crowd will be Penn State fans.

I think no less than 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  So....what percentage of the crowd will be Penn State fans.

I think no less than 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    The thing I believe a lot of people missed about PSU's Game 1 is that there aren't that many teams out there that can't score anymore. And Appy State is better than most of them. If Nit fans should be concerned about anything, it was how McSorley & Co. didn't match them score for score in that fourth quarter until they absolutely had to. And from that point through overtime, it sure looked ridiculously easy, didn't it?

Appy State absolutely deserved that standing O it received while leaving the Beaver Stadium floor. And I think PSU will be fine.

This one won't be a blowout, though. I don't figure Pitt that much into the mix here; the Panthers just are what they are, a .500 ACC team. It's more a matter of how PSU comes out. And I think they're still breaking in a LOT of new faces.

LOL .. you don't actually believe that crap do you? Yes ... App State was a vaunted offense that most 'elite' P5 schools should have been freaking out about.

Come on. That was a garbage team. Joebot U should have hung 65 on them.

Comment

Calling that a "garbage team" is a lot more out there than anything I said.

Now tell us how the mighty Crimson Hawks would take them to an end game.

Comment

None of it matters Ohio State is going to slaughter the entire big ten

Comment

One more day ...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            One more day ...

Comment

This isnt D2 football why are we talking about this? Lets talk about Lockhaven and Seton Hill

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X