Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Iggles

Starting this thread because I really want a thread where our resident Steelers fans tell the rest of us that the Eagles won't repeat.

Kidding aside, should be an interesting year. The roster is still deep but the team already has injury concerns at several positions, and we all know injuries will happen during games too. The Eagles' depth will be tested. Falcons tonight is a big test right out of the gate, and while Foles can apparently pull off magic if he wants, I'm not sure it happens here. I'm giving my prediction to the Falcons, with my fingers crossed that I'm wrong. For the season, I'm predicting Wentz gets back and leads the team to another NFC East title and a 11-5 finish.

Re: OT: Iggles

This will be an IUP football discussion thread by the 5th posting. lol

Guarantee.

Comment

Former IUP TE Paul Kovell was signed by the Eagles in 1991, but didn't play in a game. I'm guessing he didn't make the roster after camp, but I can't remember.

There, I made it an IUP thread by the third post, LOL.

I think the Eagles have a great team, but I just don't see a repeat. First of all, it's just too hard to pull off even in the best of situations. Secondly, the NFC is really deep and there are a number of teams that contend.

Comment

This D2football board apparently does not care about the NFL which makes no sense its the highest level of the sport we all love lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          This D2football board apparently does not care about the NFL which makes no sense its the highest level of the sport we all love lol
          This is the D2football message board, and not NFL.com. Maybe you should go there, not that we'd like to see you leave or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
            This is the D2football message board, and not NFL.com. Maybe you should go there, not that we'd like to see you leave or anything.
            D2 D3 D5 board dont matter the NFL is more relevant. Much rather talk about the iggles or lers than IUP and Cal or the PSAC a league with zero parity lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
              Weird to say when the Le'Veon Bell thread reached 8 pages in 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                Weird to say when the Le'Veon Bell thread reached 8 pages in 2 days.
                Half of it was them just hating lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Eagles crash and burn. Pictures at 11. Go Falcons.

Comment

All-time Eagles hit man Andre Waters was Cheyney product

Comment

Wentz out for a few more weeks. LCL damage delaying recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
                            Wentz out for a few more weeks. LCL damage delaying recovery.

Maybe he should become the Stillers next RB...

Comment

OT: Iggles

Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
                              Eagles crash and burn. Pictures at 11. Go Falcons.
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-06-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X