Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see The Dirty Birds are favored by a point.

Comment

Re: OT: Iggles

E-a-g-l-e-s win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
        E-a-g-l-e-s win!!!
        Stolen... both teams looked terrible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Stolen... both teams looked terrible!!!

Comment

Then a player from that league respectfully protests police brutality and ruins it because somehow that means he hates America and the troops.

Comment

Yep. Week 1 is always sloppy nowadays. Ajayi and the O-line turned it up near the end, which bodes well while the passing game gets up to speed. Darby and Jones generally looked great, and if they keep it up, a strong secondary makes this defense even more deadly. Great win against a likely contender, and now we get to watch the rest of the league from above! :smile-big:

Comment

Brutal to watch on offense but that was kind of expected seeing as though we played with our #2, 4 & 5 WRs in Agholor, Wallace & Gibson. Ertz commanded extra attention and they used the safety to mirror Wallace to take away the deep ball. When the deep ball was there of course Nick missed on the throw and the other one should have been a PI but the refs of course didn't call it. Defense was lights out I was one to bash Darby last year calling him a bum but he stepped up greatly minimizing the damage Julio can cause as well as Jones. Mills played ok but still gets beat on the double moves which is worrisome but I won't worry too much since he's our Slot CB and we'll soon have Jones and Darby strictly on the outside. 1-0 without your starting MLB, QB, #1 and #3 WR on a short week I'll take it lol.

Comment

Washington looks like the toughest opposition right now. Giants hung with a tough Jaguars team but their offensive line is still going to be an issue for them all season. Dallas just looked bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X