Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain

Who could this weather effect the most today ??

The obvious thought is GU and WCU , does West Chester get the rain the rest of the state does ? If it is a steady rain the GU rush attack could pull a major upset !!

Who does this hurt the most ? that would be the causal fan, the fans who will stay home and not experience this great league.

Everyone have a safe Saturday and take your time on the roads !
    @zsimpson_d2

Re: Rain

It hurts the fan who would have brought his kids along. Although my affinity for Edinboro football was developed under a poncho or rain suit. I remember one of those games being an upset of a top 10 IUP team.

FWIW, if your house has a streaming device (Apple TV, Amazon Stick, Roku) there is a PSAC App that streams every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      It hurts the fan who would have brought his kids along. Although my affinity for Edinboro football was developed under a poncho or rain suit. I remember one of those games being an upset of a top 10 IUP team.

FWIW, if your house has a streaming device (Apple TV, Amazon Stick, Roku) there is a PSAC App that streams every game.
      Speaking of IUP in the rain, I go back to the 2006 game at Adamson, last week of the season. Cal had dreams of a playoff run and after a delay for lighting to start we sat in the second hardest rain I can recall and watch IUP drive right down the field in the forth to crush the dreams of the faithful.

The worst rain game I ever sat through was a Dolphin Steeler Monday night game about 15 years ago... a miserable night on the North Shore.
      @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
        Who could this weather effect the most today ??

The obvious thought is GU and WCU , does West Chester get the rain the rest of the state does ? If it is a steady rain the GU rush attack could pull a major upset !!

Who does this hurt the most ? that would be the causal fan, the fans who will stay home and not experience this great league.

Everyone have a safe Saturday and take your time on the roads !

Gannon gonna be LIT AF rain or shine. Hit squad will be hype. Then, of course, 0-2.

Comment

Where do I download this????? This is a total game changer
          It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Comment

The GU Lit Squad is getting pounded.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                Where do I download this????? This is a total game changer
                Downloaded mine through the Roku channels section. Game in handy during basketball season.

Comment

Downloaded mine through the Roku channels section. Game in handy during basketball season.

Comment

PSAC Sports

Comment

PSAC Sports

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Gannon gonna be LIT AF rain or shine. Hit squad will be hype. Then, of course, 0-2.
                        After a difficult day, this made me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Then soon to be 0-3.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X