Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    No, Homer. You try coming on here slinging your opinion as fact. There wasn't a favorite in the game. Going into that game, if you recall, even IUP posters said that West Florida team was a different animal than they had seen all year. I can even recall people saying, "The best they've seen since Ashland" in the week leading up to the game.

IUP played a team that was tied for first in likely the best conference in the country. West Florida was as good as IUP.

But again, there wasn't a favorite. I don't even think all of the recognizable bloggers/posters picked IUP to win.
    Im talking about Assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      Im talking about Assumption.
      They won the game.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        They won the game.
        I know all im arguing is that they were the clear and heavy favorites to beat Assumption at home. Nobody thought you guys would lose to them.

Comment

I know all im arguing is that they were the clear and heavy favorites to beat Assumption at home. Nobody thought you guys would lose to them.
          Great topic

Comment

What team has the most Harlon Hill winners in the PSAC?

Comment

Comment

• Comment

You guys are arguing Homer's style more than his arguments. It's pretty funny to watch a successful fan base so unglued and defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    You guys are arguing Homer's style more than his arguments. It's pretty funny to watch a successful fan base so unglued and defensive.
                    He's fun to play with ... this board needed a Homer. Brings some life to it instead of the boring X's and O's stuff year-round.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      He's fun to play with ... this board needed a Homer. Brings some life to it instead of the boring X's and O's stuff year-round.
                      Yes, that's what somebody is bound to say after everyone else posts for four hours blasting him. :wink:

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                      You really are stupid with a comment like that. The stuff u write is hard to read, if I could only delete your crap. Program history not even close. U don't like IUP great, but don't just write non sense and show how ignorant u really are.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                          Yes, that's what somebody is bound to say after everyone else posts for four hours blasting him. :wink:
                          You know how many more posts this board gets with Homer involved? Triple.

It's way more entertaining.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X