Used to running.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post
      He is an ex soccer player.
      Used to running.

Comment

• Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
        I kinda figured they would struggle to put up 10 or more points but Hurst is actually a little better than what I expected but man are their uniforms ugly....whats up with those things. Also, I really like #3, he's a legit WR, where did he come from?
        #3 is Austin, he's been on the bench. You have to play your best players.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Mercyhurst will be a threat to anybody who has to play them.

I can see some of the frustration from their offense. It should be better. They have a giant OL, a big-time WR, etc.

They missed a FG yesterday and had another one blocked. Both were huge momentum killers.

Then add to it they gave up a 40-some yard fake punt. Special teams were not their friend yesterday.
          This is very true and the fumble by a person who never fumbles Owens going into half time really hurt. But special teams really let us down and they are one of the bright spots. Yes #3 is the truth, his name is Austin. Dude makes some outstanding catches.

Comment

The timing of that successful fake was huge.

Mercy had just made it 14-7 and JoJo had just got hurt. Momentum was swaying. Huge play.

Play of the game, IMO.
            That was the prime time for a fake punt, Mercyhurst should have been ready for that. The Team believed, not so sure about the coach though. You can't play a team like IUP and not have a serious game plan or make the mistakes we made and expect to win.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              Good to see I still cash checks and don't have to write them! Till basketball season... Good Bye!
              What can I say, can we have a do over?

Comment

Anybody find Tony33 yet?

I'll go check the stadium here soon on my run. He may still be there.
                I'm here just kind of sad we didn't play better and there was no since of urgency.

Comment

IUP won the football game.

Mercyhurst won the band (from a football game perspective). Not even close.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X