• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Brown No Show

You guys gonna rag on AB too? lol

Re: Antonio Brown No Show

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    You guys gonna rag on AB too? lol
    Whole team is a circus ... and Tomlin is the ringmaster.

Comment

Comment

AB to the browns to reunite with Todd Haley and Baker gunslinger mayfield turn into the man of the league

Comment

Antonio Brown No Show

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          AB to the browns to reunite with Todd Haley and Baker gunslinger mayfield turn into the man of the league

Comment

AB is a pure diva.

Putting with with a retread QB like you have up there now (Tyrod) and then eventually a rookie (Baker) would spell utter disaster.

He'd blow a gasket within two games.

Comment

Comment

Great post. Both have over-inflated opinions of themselves. Both use social media to feed their own mania. You throw in the other off-field circus acts of Blount, Bryant, and Haley...plus several years ago you had a similar situation with Mendenhall. I think its perfectly reasonable to pin it on Tomlin. Play hands-off player personnel management then employ a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude when the press asks about off-field issues leads to an unfocused team. I don't think all players are focused on the plan for winning the current game.

Comment

lots of distractions in Pittsburgh.

i saw an interview of decastro and you can tell he was fed up and was clearly biting his tongue about the who situation....

3 playoff wins in 7 years is terrible for a team that has as much talent as they do.

they need a serious defensive turn around. they've tried to bring in defensive guys but the jobs just not getting done... as of right now artie burns is a BUST

how can you expect to win if you give up 42 points?

Comment

Comment

they'll find a replacement for bell... whether thats conner or someone else.

Comment

of course in tomlin's weekly press conference he wouldnt give a real answer in regards to AB.... Typical

Comment

He's very hands off with social media and while I get that attitude it's only allowed this problem to fester. He has suspended guys for saying or doing less. I would have been satisfied with AB being suspended for the first half of the next game. He may be benched and we don't know it yet. Just isn't a good look.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X