Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG Artcile on IUP

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/h...s/201809190026
    " ... Lenny Williams, a Sto-Rox grad and easily one of the best Division II quarterbacks in the nation ..." How about them apples,huh?

Re: PG Artcile on IUP

Here we go ... lol.

And today's topic is, ....

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Here we go ... lol.

And today's topic is, ....
      Hhahaha. I hope Homer gets on the PG article and responds to it in the comment section so all readers of the PG and those not the D2 board can be set straight.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        Hhahaha. I hope Homer gets on the PG article and responds to it in the comment section so all readers of the PG and those not the D2 board can be set straight.
        I'd have to assume a Letter to the Editor is already in the works. It will break down and detail the true poser that Lenny is on the football field. His stats and record ... all a product of the system.

Comment

I heard the Orrstown Independent is coming out with a longform on Brycen Mussina next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/h...s/201809190026
            " ... Lenny Williams, a Sto-Rox grad and easily one of the best Division II quarterbacks in the nation ..." How about them apples,huh?
            Nobody have ever denied Lenny abilities and game management skills, he's the reason for your seasons. Those running back numbers are not impressive at all.

Comment

I'd have to assume a Letter to the Editor is already in the works. It will break down and detail the true poser that Lenny is on the football field. His stats and record ... all a product of the system.
              Remember last year ... it's all about "LENNYS LEGGSSS" lol

Comment

3... 2... 1...

Comment

Comment

Nice article. I've wondered about keeping all of the running backs happy, but I haven't seen a single instance of there being an issue between them. It seems like a pretty close group of kids that push and support each other. Nice mention of the O-line too. Those guys are just mauling the competition.

Comment

No. Won't take the bait. (Is this reply taking the bait?) No. Won't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        No. Won't take the bait. (Is this reply taking the bait?) No. Won't do it.

Comment

Who gives a sh!t? IUP's offense doesn't use a pocket passer. Wonder how Dan Marino would've looked running the option.

Comment

Who gives a sh!t? IUP's offense doesn't use a pocket passer. Wonder how Dan Marino would've looked running the option.

Comment

Everyday I am amazed you guys have watched football all your life and seem to negate the fact that THROWING the football is the most important skill for the most important position in modern football. That is why they get the 100M dollar checks games are won and lost on the arm and decision making of your signal caller in big games. So yes Marino would be extremely successful in IUPs offense so dumb lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X