Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

Any thoughts on this one from people who have seen Seton Hill? I was impressed with our team's response last week at Millersville. Hopefully they keep it going this week.

Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

62-10

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
      Any thoughts on this one from people who have seen Seton Hill? I was impressed with our team's response last week at Millersville. Hopefully they keep it going this week.
      Big lead early and coast from there. SHU is in serious jeopardy of having an 0-11 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
        Big lead early and coast from there. SHU is in serious jeopardy of having an 0-11 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They have experience in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
          They have experience in this area.
          Especially if they keep dancing on the sidelines in the 3rd quarter...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
            Especially if they keep dancing on the sidelines in the 3rd quarter...

Slippery Rock won't be giving them a reason to dance by then. This will be a first round knockout. Total mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
              Millersville maybe the worst football team in the PSAC, so do not get too excited. Seton Hill is bad as well, but they have some athletes that can make big plays; Millersville did not! You can only win a few games with 3rd stringers starting; ROCK needs to get some of the injured back and soon!

Comment

Look at 2015 , a 12-2 SRU team stumbled over SHU... this is not that SRU and SHU is always about the same..... I would be very cautious if I was SRU fans with this one.
                @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                  Look at 2015 , a 12-2 SRU team stumbled over SHU... this is not that SRU and SHU is always about the same..... I would be very cautious if I was SRU fans with this one.
                  Lou Holtz would say forget the record. Forget the losing streak. Forget the morale of a team that's lost almost 20 straight. Forget about the coach walking the Green Mile. He'd say that's as dangerous of a team as he's seen. Loaded at every position.

Then, of course, his Irish would win by 50.

Comment

If I was the Rock I would be worried about already playing 3 qb's in 3 games. And the RB from Delaware being hurt already. If he's resting up, I wouldn't play him until IUP. Maybe set the Boro up the week after not having to play a run threat vs. SRU. If he survives IUP. I would probably only play him IUP, BORO, Cal...and the gannon as the last west game...since its last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                      exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                        If I was the Rock I would be worried about already playing 3 qb's in 3 games. And the RB from Delaware being hurt already. If he's resting up, I wouldn't play him until IUP. Maybe set the Boro up the week after not having to play a run threat vs. SRU. If he survives IUP. I would probably only play him IUP, BORO, Cal...and the gannon as the last west game...since its last.
                        He is injured but will return sometime this year. However starting DL Clark and starting Safety Sample are done for year.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                          He is injured but will return sometime this year. However starting DL Clark and starting Safety Sample are done for year.
                          What about QB1 ? ACL?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X