Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Day - 9/21

Call in the clowns.

Bloomsburg takes it in, gouging Ship on the ground. Up 28-12 with 8:06 left.

Comment

If Bloom would clean up the penalties and special teams play, we'd be a pretty good football team this year. Glad to see us finally get our offense going.

Comment

Rumor is Denny lost to Lock Haven.

Comment

Geez, Blooms doesn't even run the victory formation out of the shotgun. We just can't catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Rumor is Denny lost to Lock Haven.
            Yep. LHU scored 28 points in the span of five minutes spanning the third and fourth quarters. 44-41.

Comment

Rock allegedly 971 yards total O

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Rock allegedly 971 yards total O
                both teams combined

Comment

Had a feeling about Ship going up to Bloom! I picked Bloom on another website. I certainly did not pick LHU over ESU. I have no idea what is going on with Gannon. Bloom now has to go to Kutztown next Saturday evening. Very unlikely the Huskies beat Kutztown--a team that should be nationally ranked. West Chester at home gets another win against Shippensburg, whose season is rapidly disintegrating into a shambles. Another fun weekend coming up in the realm of PSAC football.
                  Last edited by BlueJay; 09-23-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

1 word describes Gannon =undisciplined

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                      Had a feeling about Ship going up to Bloom! I picked Bloom on another website. I certainly did not pick LHU over ESU. I have no idea what is going on with Gannon. Bloom now has to go to Kutztown next Saturday evening. Very unlikely the Huskies beat Kutztown--a team that should be nationally ranked. West Chester at home gets another win against Shippensburg, whose season is rapidly disintegrating into a shambles. Another fun weekend coming up in the realm of PSAC football.
                      I picked Bloom, thank goodness, since I didn't pic Cal, LHU or Clarion. THis had to be a tough day for alot of us on the pickum. Also Alabama beat the spread by 0.5, sheese - I'm glad I don't bet

Comment

Unfortunately I had a feeling that LHU might be a loss. Last time they visited ESU lost as well. Hard to win with a defense so easy to exploit.

But women's volleyball is 4-0 in PSAC at least! Hooray...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X