Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tony33

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Tony, is it possible to get more Mercyhurst fans on this board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are other Mercyhurst fans on the board, they just don't broadcast like I do. But I do know a few that read the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
      So far we Hurst has faced the best throwing QB in Hillsdale and the Best all around offense in IUP. Depending on the coaching, we should win by 10 or more points. I don't think SRU o-line can handle our quick and fast d-line. LB Rocky Owens got knocked Saturday (laceration to the arm) should be back this week, depending on how he heals. But really it will come down to Coaching, will they put the best players in to play and play 60 minutes of football, or will they play field position and win it in the end. Hurst should win this game in SRU, but then again who's calling the plays.
      Stop commenting on coaching, u sound like some High School parent who doesn't know his Ass from a whole in the ground....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
        There are other Mercyhurst fans on the board, they just don't broadcast like I do. But I do know a few that read the board.

Tell them to start posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
          Stop commenting on coaching, u sound like some High School parent who doesn't know his Ass from a whole in the ground....just sayin
          Once again, IUP412 needs that weekly love. I will talk the truth and if Coaching is part of the truth, it is what it is. I don't know your background, but mine is pretty good.....just sayin (your weekly love).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X