Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IUP Fans Alright with me

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    They didn't all leave at halftime, either, so that was nice.

I do fully expect IUP to take a very large contingent to Adamson this Saturday night. Oddly, most of IUP's more-energetic crowds are usually at road games. Of course, the 'travel types' are typically the more passionate fans and on the road you clump them all together.

If they were going to splurge and take the band to one away game this year ... this would be it. It doesn't sound like that's going to happen, however.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-24-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
      Watching on the stream for both Millersville and Mercyhurst, I thought they both appeared to be good crowds. On the feed on Saturday when I saw a crowd shot I thought instantly close to 4,000. So I would agree with your assessment.

I think it seems like interest is pretty high right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: IUP Fans Alright with me

The following week (gym teachers) will be slammed. You get the once-a-year Homecoming types combined with the fact SRU travels well.

Comment

IUP Fans Alright with me

The following week (gym teachers) will be slammed. You get the once-a-year Homecoming types combined with the fact SRU travels well.

It looks full...stole these off Facebook. Bouncy Houses!!!!

Comment

It was a big issue in Section C last year at the playoff game. Some knucklehead kept ringing it after he was told not to do so ... finally got to the point that the female athletic trainer was ready to rumble with the guilty party. She put an end to it.
            Ok I gotta ask ......Why would the athletic trainer be the one responsible for policing any policy involving fans in the stands? jus sayin

Comment

Mixed feelings. It's annoying as crap to sit beside a cowbell person for four quarters.

Give me a loud crowd and a good band any day. Hint, IUP.
              MORE Cowbell! over ghostbusters all day long ..... jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                Ok I gotta ask ......Why would the athletic trainer be the one responsible for policing any policy involving fans in the stands? jus sayin
                Lol .. don't know but it happened. They ignored security. They didn't ignore here. She struck fear.

That happened.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X