Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcans at Next Level

Hearing former Vulcans Cameron Tarver and Jordan Bowman have been drafted into the AAF. Paul Butler is with the Raiders. Pretty cool seeing recent guys continue to get a chance to play.l!

Re: Vulcans at Next Level

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Hearing former Vulcans Cameron Tarver and Jordan Bowman have been drafted into the AAF. Paul Butler is with the Raiders. Pretty cool seeing recent guys continue to get a chance to play.l!
    #64 for the 1st place BEARS is really the only one playing !!! ERIC KUSH has played virtually all offensive snaps at left guard this season. Nice situation for a tall gangly kid from CHARTIERS VALLEY that D1 took a pass on.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      #64 for the 1st place BEARS is really the only one playing !!! ERIC KUSH has played virtually all offensive snaps at left guard this season. Nice situation for a tall gangly kid from CHARTIERS VALLEY that D1 took a pass on.

Comment

Even for one of these fly-by-night leagues, relatively few name players.

And no sign of Christian Hackenberg.

Yet.

I'm guessing these are the signees prior to the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          Even for one of these fly-by-night leagues, relatively few name players.

And no sign of Christian Hackenberg.

Yet.

I'm guessing these are the signees prior to the draft.

The AAF will be legit. They signed a contract with CBS and will air on national TV every week after the super bowl. I was skeptical until I saw the Big names associated with this league like Bill Polian. I think it is going to work in conjunction with the NFL as a free agent feeder system kind of like minors with MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
            The AAF will be legit. They signed a contract with CBS and will air on national TV every week after the super bowl. I was skeptical until I saw the Big names associated with this league like Bill Polian. I think it is going to work in conjunction with the NFL as a free agent feeder system kind of like minors with MLB.
            Homer, why would anyone think this would catch on when the CFL can't get numbers with no competition on TV in June-July? The CFL has more recognizable names than this.

Although the AAF does have a McQueary at quarterback (from Montana Tech).

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              Homer, why would anyone think this would catch on when the CFL can't get numbers with no competition on TV in June-July? The CFL has more recognizable names than this.

Although the AAF does have a McQueary at quarterback (from Montana Tech).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X