Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRU at IUP

What is always a big game is now really a big game.

SRU is one botched victory formation (still odd to say) from being undefeated.

Lots of storylines heading in to this week.

Re: SRU at IUP

Let the hate flow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Let the hate flow!!!!
      How much hate can there be?? IUP's football coach is a graduate of Slippery Rock and majored in Physical Education.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
        How much hate can there be?? IUP's football coach is a graduate of Slippery Rock and majored in Physical Education.
        I'm really not entirely sure, but I'd bet that somewhere along the line at IUP, his Dr. Evil Stepford Wives control chip was removed and he went through some pretty intense IUP indoctrination and SRU deprogramming.

Comment

I now feel IUP has been exposed...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            I now feel IUP has been exposed...
            I don't know, maybe the fans were being a bit unrealistic. The Cal game was easily winnable. The big question is will the team get mad, fix some of the issues, and play better against SRU, or will they fold like in 2013 after the unexpected loss to Rock ? gut check time.

Comment

Well played, Sir.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  Well played, Sir.

Your coach is from Indiana.

Comment

Speaking for myself and the guys I attend games with, there is plenty of hate. I was on the field Nov. 9, 2002. I'm sure most/all of you know what happened that day. C~ya'll Saturday.
                    Last edited by Dozsa2; 09-30-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                      Speaking for myself and the guys I attend games with, there is plenty of hate. I was on the field Nov. 9, 2002. I'm sure most/all of you know what happened on that day. C~ya'll Saturday.
                      So dancing on the field at Miller is different than dancing on that dumb rock?

How about when Dr. Jackass wouldn't take his team off the field for the band to perform? That earned a playoff dance on that same rock.

Takes two to tango.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          So dancing on the field at Miller is different than dancing on that dumb rock?

How about when Dr. Jackass wouldn't take his team off the field for the band to perform? That earned a playoff dance on that same rock.

Takes two to tango.
                          Completely agree. The feelings are mutual. That's what makes it the best rivalry in the PSAC, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                            Completely agree. The feelings are mutual. That's what makes it the best rivalry in the PSAC, IMO
                            You think IUP is a more fierce rival than Cal recently? Cal and SRU absolutely do not like eachother

Comment

To me, IUP remains the clear favorite in this game. Until Lutz proves he can consistently beat teams not named Gannon, Mercyhurst or Seton Hill, I will continue to expect the worst when we play quality opponents.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X