Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 PSAC Schedule Update with Shepherd Listed

Shepherd does take Cheyney's schedule.

If Millersville swapped home games with IUP...it's not reflecting it. IUP is still showing to host Millersville again next year.

https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf

Re: 2019 PSAC Schedule Update with Shepherd Listed

October 12th will be the big weekend next year.

IUP at Slimey Pebble.

Ship at Shep

Comment

That Ship at Shep game is going to be an appointment road trip for me. I just love that stadium and the trip there.

Of course, unless we recruit some JC defensive backs, Tyson Bagent might throw for 550 on us.

Comment

How many scollies does Shep have, and how does this compare to the Psac?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAREAGLE View Post
          How many scollies does Shep have, and how does this compare to the Psac?
          Hopefully BoatCapt or someone from the MEC forum would share that info. But I do know they are no where near a fully funded program.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
            Hopefully BoatCapt or someone from the MEC forum would share that info. But I do know they are no where near a fully funded program.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
              Neither is West Chester. Wink.

Comment

Like the arrival of The Lake Show and St Thugs made the IUP Rule go away...the arrival of Shep will force the geniuses in Harrisburg to allow the state system schools to match what Shep does with out of state students. I know some schools have some deals already.

Comment

It won't force them to do a doggone thing. The people in Harrisburg will look at whatever Shepherd does in the PSAC with sleepy, uninterested eyes.

Let's not think what's important to us is important to most people.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    Like the arrival of The Lake Show and St Thugs made the IUP Rule go away...the arrival of Shep will force the geniuses in Harrisburg to allow the state system schools to match what Shep does with out of state students. I know some schools have some deals already.
                    Already in the works but unrelated to Shepherd. New chancellor is a disruptor. Goal is to give each campus more room to build a unique identity and greater pricing flexibility in exchange for greater accountability.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                      Already in the works but unrelated to Shepherd. New chancellor is a disruptor. Goal is to give each campus more room to build a unique identity and greater pricing flexibility in exchange for greater accountability.
                      Someone should have proposed something like that years ago!

Comment

Considering Shepherd's location, it practically IS in-state for Maryland.

Comment

Assuming the linked schedule is correct, I may be making a trip to Shepherdstown on 11/2/19 (or possibly 11/16/19 if both IUP and Shepherd have outstanding seasons).

FWIW, even though Shepherd is the second-closest D2 team (after Bowie State) to most of the DC metropolitan area, it is still over an hour away via car (and I live on the north side of DC).

Comment

Not a difficult trip for most of PA, either. Only 10 miles of I-81 is in Maryland, and then it's just 10 miles off the first WV exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              As it should be.

What may work for IUP and West Chester is not going to work for Clarion and Mansfield.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X