• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cal U @ Clarion

W

Comment

Expected win without much drama, aside from the lightening. MITCHELL continues to progress especially with no picks. BROWN continues to grind it behind an O line that are growing into a nice unit with only 1senior. And MCPHATTER continues an amazing year with 1 INT, 1 FR, .5 TFL, .5 SACK.
      Should be nice HC versus GU if no one gets injured. Then the VULCANS annual trap game versus MC in Erie before returning to ADAMSON to decide the PSAC WEST rep in the state game.
      Overall, after a slow start, this young team seems to rounding into shape a year before I expected. COACH DUNN deserves a lot of credit for rebuilding on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        Expected win without much drama, aside from the lightening. MITCHELL continues to progress especially with no picks. BROWN continues to grind it behind an O line that are growing into a nice unit with only 1senior. And MCPHATTER continues an amazing year with 1 INT, 1 FR, .5 TFL, .5 SACK.
        Should be nice HC versus GU if no one gets injured. Then the VULCANS annual trap game versus MC in Erie before returning to ADAMSON to decide the PSAC WEST rep in the state game.
        Overall, after a slow start, this young team seems to rounding into shape a year before I expected. COACH DUNN deserves a lot of credit for rebuilding on the fly.

Comment

A coaching staff that develops its players seems to be a priceless commodity in the Western PA college and pro football scene because it doesn't seem to be happening in many other places.

Comment

As good a job as the returnees have done, with out MITCHELL, BROWN and CLOUD, I think the VULCANS are an entirely different team. As young as this team is (13 seniors), the most critical transfer/recruit I can think of is a GARRY BROWN quality wr to stretch defenses to the breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              As good a job as the returnees have done, with out MITCHELL, BROWN and CLOUD, I think the VULCANS are an entirely different team. As young as this team is (13 seniors), the most critical transfer/recruit I can think of is a GARRY BROWN quality wr to stretch defenses to the breaking point.

Comment

But they do have a good selling point... a QB that can get the ball to most of the field with accuracy. I can hope.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X