Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFCA Week 5

The best thing to do to an IUP hater is make them madder.

Even if they beat us, you find something about their raggedy ass school to mock, because IUP is still better. You must embrace having an IUP Superiority Complex. I have since 1984!

LOL!

Comment

Re: AFCA Week 5

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        The best thing to do to an IUP hater is make them madder.

Even if they beat us, you find something about their raggedy ass school to mock, because IUP is still better. You must embrace having an IUP Superiority Complex. I have since 1984!

LOL!
        Whoever got the idea that I hate IUP is sadly misinformed. Do I enjoy beating the C'HAWKS ? In each and every sport whenever possible. Since my days in the Valley, I've always considered the school and their teams our top rival. BORO and the ROCK are bothersome but not close to IUP in the depth and breadth of their athletics. What in the world would I have to hate about a top notch college and all of it's related activities. Will I fire off a zinger when opportunity knocks, absolutely. But nothing like a hater. Sorry if anything I've said truly disturbed someone. We are talking sports here, not national policy.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          Whoever got the idea that I hate IUP is sadly misinformed. Do I enjoy beating the C'HAWKS ? In each and every sport whenever possible. Since my days in the Valley, I've always considered the school and their teams our top rival. BORO and the ROCK are bothersome but not close to IUP in the depth and breadth of their athletics. What in the world would I have to hate about a top notch college and all of it's related activities. Will I fire off a zinger when opportunity knocks, absolutely. But nothing like a hater. Sorry if anything I've said truly disturbed someone. We are talking sports here, not national policy.

Comment

Comment

Yeah but why go into debt with the primary goal of becoming a better football player? Why go into $26,242 in debt for the freak chance you get a FA contract and spend camp with an NFL team? That's the average debt at graduation for Cal U graduates. Doesn't include the debt of those who don't graduate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Yeah but why go into debt with the primary goal of becoming a better football player? Why go into $26,242 in debt for the freak chance you get a FA contract and spend camp with an NFL team? That's the average debt at graduation for Cal U graduates. Doesn't include the debt of those who don't graduate.
                Hey man not arguing with that logic! Just saying what it is. If these recruits cared more about academics than winning Stanford would have 20 national championships. We can argue all day a public education is a public education especially in the PSAC. I highly doubt employers are overly more impressed with a 4.0 IUP student over a boro or Cal student. Could be wrong. People are on scholarships too

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                  Hey man not arguing with that logic! Just saying what it is. If these recruits cared more about academics than winning Stanford would have 20 national championships. We can argue all day a public education is a public education especially in the PSAC. I highly doubt employers are overly more impressed with a 4.0 IUP student over a boro or Cal student. Could be wrong. People are on scholarships too

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X