Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC West Score Predictions

Re: PSAC West Score Predictions

Why does everybody always say Mercyhurst is a great coached team?

I don't know many coaches who go 6-5 or 5-6 every year who get called great.

Recruiting is part of coaching. Perhaps, the biggest part. So why does a 'great' coach with 36 scholarships never have great players?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Recruiting is part of coaching. Perhaps, the biggest part. So why does a 'great' coach with 36 scholarships never have great players?

Comment

Tony33?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          Tony33?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What are your score predictions

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
            What are your score predictions

Comment

There is already a PSAC West thread and a pick'em thread, so this feels redundant. Maybe have a thread to discuss any predictions made in the Pick'em thread?

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                There is already a PSAC West thread and a pick'em thread, so this feels redundant. Maybe have a thread to discuss any predictions made in the Pick'em thread?
                Yeah I made this for just the West. And to have dialogue with it. The pickem thread is more so for just stating your picks for the standing more so for actually talking about predictions

Comment

To be honest I could care less about the east until the state game lol

Comment

Only one game left in the East that is relevant and it's not this weekend.

LIT AF at Greensburg is an interesting game. If it wasn't going to pour all day I'd call this a shootout. The heavy rain will favor the LIT Squad. GU drops the BOOM, 35-21, and parties like they're 1-5.

Edinboro is coming off back-to-back thrillers full of high emotions and the gym teachers loom in 8 days. The greatest coached team on Earth finally puts one together but it's not enough. Boro comes out flat but escapes, 35-17. Tony33 then jumps in to Lake Erie with cement boots.

Clarion, as you people say, will be HYPE for this game. The Golden Eagles keep it close for a half. Cal just has too much. Some teams buckle in a tough environment. Cal thrives in it. Vulcans roll, 48-14.

Did Cal wake the lion last week ... or put it into a coma? That's the big question. My guess is IUP has been pis$ing vinegar all week. SRU is going to pay the price. The Rock hasn't seen a good team this year. Adjusting to IUP's speed and size will be difficult. If IUP can run the ball early ... lights out. Lenny will go bananas. Rock will score but not enough. IUP wins, 48-21

Comment

Only one game left in the East that is relevant and it's not this weekend.

LIT AF at Greensburg is an interesting game. If it wasn't going to pour all day I'd call this a shootout. The heavy rain will favor the LIT Squad. GU drops the BOOM, 35-21, and parties like they're 1-5.

Edinboro is coming off back-to-back thrillers full of high emotions and the gym teachers loom in 8 days. The greatest coached team on Earth finally puts one together but it's not enough. Boro comes out flat but escapes, 35-17. Tony33 then jumps in to Lake Erie with cement boots.

Clarion, as you people say, will be HYPE for this game. The Golden Eagles keep it close for a half. Cal just has too much. Some teams buckle in a tough environment. Cal thrives in it. Vulcans roll, 48-14.

Did Cal wake the lion last week ... or put it into a coma? That's the big question. My guess is IUP has been pis$ing vinegar all week. SRU is going to pay the price. The Rock hasn't seen a good team this year. Adjusting to IUP's speed and size will be difficult. If IUP can run the ball early ... lights out. Lenny will go bananas. Rock will score but not enough. IUP wins, 48-21

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                        Yeah I made this for just the West. And to have dialogue with it. The pickem thread is more so for just stating your picks for the standing more so for actually talking about predictions
                        So, why not use the already existing "PSAC WEST" thread? :wink:

Comment

So, why not use the already existing "PSAC WEST" thread? :wink:

Comment

You know where my predictions are? In the Pick'em thread. Shocking right? And I've picked every ESU game correctly, so I don't think I need the help.

As for the threads, I happen to like when things are clean and organized and consolidated. Perhaps a rarity on this board. :tongue:

Comment

You know where my predictions are? In the Pick'em thread. Shocking right? And I've picked every ESU game correctly, so I don't think I need the help.

As for the threads, I happen to like when things are clean and organized and consolidated. Perhaps a rarity on this board. :tongue:
                              Well you can always go on the NE-10 board and have tea with all the peace loving new Englanders

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X