Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 6 Gameday Thread

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
    terrible way to lose - quirky roughing the kicker penalty keeps post alive.
    In fact, I was checking around, and it might be that the kicker is fair game after he runs or recovers a fumble. Anyone know for sure ?

Comment

The kicker is only "fair game" if he elects to run or pass the ball. Tolgyesi recovered the high snap, got a clean kick away and was hit after he kicked, so it's still roughing the kicker.

Comment

WCU goes up 17-14 at Bloomsburg. 11 minutes left.

Comment

CalU/Clarion game has resumed.
          2nd qtr: Cal 28, Eagles 6.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            They have nobody to blame but themselves. Post QB was passing in fourth quarter like there was no defense on the field.
            Yep. The one time Ship got a stop in the second half they hit the punter and paid for it.

Comment

I feel badly if we have a good team performing well and get beat. I don't feel so badly when we're a flawed team and get beat.

No running game, poor secondary.

Comment

Kutztown coaching is very poor in the first half. Trying to pass a lot against ESU instead of rushing. And ESU is allowing 5.3
                ESU Special teams is keeping in this game. Half time score is KU 21 ESU 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ESU looks as weak as any Denny team in my memory -- and still manages to get within 21-13 of Kutztown at the break. Blocked a late field goal and returned it 75 yards for a TD.

Best thing Denny can do offensively is give Anderson the ball 75 percent of the time.

Comment

KU 28-20 with 10:28 left. KU has a weak running game. All the runs are off RPO are slow to develop. But when they straight run they are getting 7-8 yds a carry. ESU brought in a new flavor of RB #27 and he looks pretty good.

Comment

ESU almost shocks Kutztown.
                      KU squeaks out a 35-33 win. ESU has a chance to tie and gets 2 penalties back to back on the extra point try.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X