Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elon beats JMU

I could see him getting the UNC job if it opens. But the usual bump up would be a MAC program. Win a few years and then P5. He has Alabama on his resume. That's all the "street cred" you need combined with his Elon turn around...(and IUP from the "average and classy" years)

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
      This is all speculation, of course, but compare it to the jump James Franklin made. Predicting the future is a tricky business.
      I don't see the comparison. Which transition for Franklin are you referencing? I don't see one that fits.

Pete Lembo went from Elon to Ball State so I agree with EdinboroFB that if he lands anywhere it will be with a MAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt, or AAC school. Unless he wins the FCS national championship then maybe a down and out Power 5 like BC, UNC, or Rutgers.

UNC Charlotte or East Carolina are more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by PSAC Pride! View Post
        A big reason for Elon's success is former Millersville QB, former Kutztown University Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator who helped build Kutztown in the power it is today in PSAC East, Drew Folmar.
        .......and to think he foolishly passed on the Milersville job..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          I don't see the comparison. Which transition for Franklin are you referencing? I don't see one that fits.
          I was referencing going from Vanderbilt to Penn State. Franklin had a couple years of success at a program that had been down and then made what most people believed was a big leap to PSU. I realize that you would consider that to be a lateral move (just joking).

Comment

Comment

Bowling Green job is now available, but MAC jobs are tough. Just ask Chuck Martin and Terry Bowden. I always see them as the PSAC of FBS. If you're lucky enough to string together some wins, flip that job for some greener grass.

Comment

Comment

Yup, 28-16 to Delaware. A couple of tough back to back games for them with JMU and then the Hens.

Wonder if there were any Jeff Komlo sightings in Delaware?

-

Comment

Speaking of Delaware, it has surprised me a bit that Andre Robinson can't seem to get carries there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X