Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC is not Down

Teams are more equal in talent and coaching which creates parity and more competition. Just because The Perenial powers are losing or in nail biters just show the middle of the pack is getting better while the top dawgs are getting stagnant

Re: PSAC is not Down

Unless it was 2017 when IUP supremacy was on full display for everyone to see. No wonder haters gotta hate.

We don't even need to talk about the latter 80s early 90s when IUP ruled the PSAC every year.

IUP put this conference on the map.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
      Unless it was 2017 when IUP supremacy was on full display for everyone to see. No wonder haters gotta hate.

We don't even need to talk about the latter 80s early 90s when IUP ruled the PSAC every year.

-

Comment

-
        You called that supremacy? Assumption sucked and you beat West Chester twice big woop

Comment

WFU was indeed a good team. Imagine if that pittance of a team in the Mon Valley had run into them. I can hear it now: "Kier picked off yet again!"

-

Comment

WFU was indeed a good team. Imagine if that pittance of a team in the Mon Valley had run into them. I can hear it now: "Kier picked off yet again!"

-

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
              Cal dominated assumption. You guys were lucky to even win your coaches run a middle school offense with A Wr pretending to be a Qb. That was your best team in forever, Cals team last year was not anywhere near the best teams Cal has fielded
              Man, you are an absolute riot here with this stuff. Yeah, Cal dominated Assumption....that's why they lost and then IUP had to show your crappy Vulcans how you defeat them. It was a job best left for men. And in the time it took me to type this---Kier was picked off again. Guess he wasn't that good a QB without all-world Garry Brown to throw to.

Can't you just be happy that IUP lost the last two weeks and that the Death Star blew up (or at least in your mind). Why do you keep this absolute madness up? Put down the bong and the Doritos and go out and take a nice walk. Think about how good it is to be alive and how IUP is the flagship school in the PSAC. I get it----you guys want to follow the leader here. It is understandable.

-

Comment

Man, you are an absolute riot here with this stuff. Yeah, Cal dominated Assumption....that's why they lost and then IUP had to show your crappy Vulcans how you defeat them. It was a job best left for men. And in the time it took me to type this---Kier was picked off again. Guess he wasn't that good a QB without all-world Garry Brown to throw to.

Can't you just be happy that IUP lost the last two weeks and that the Death Star blew up (or at least in your mind). Why do you keep this absolute madness up? Put down the bong and the Doritos and go out and take a nice walk. Think about how good it is to be alive and how IUP is the flagship school in the PSAC. I get it----you guys want to follow the leader here. It is understandable.

-
                Last edited by GhostOfHomer01; 10-06-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Dude, you are in a light saber duel with like four people right now. Darth Maul was really, really good and he could only handle two...for a time.

You crack me up beyond belief on here!

NO, IUP is the best and it bothers you greatly. We all got inside your head!

-

Comment

Dude, you are in a light saber duel with like four people right now. Darth Maul was really, really good and he could only handle two...for a time.

You crack me up beyond belief on here!

NO, IUP is the best and it bothers you greatly. We all got inside your head!

-

Comment

Silly boy. Anyways, getting back to your title of the thread----actually the PSAC is down this year since the flagship program (IUP) has been stumbling. If they don't get things straightened out and make the playoffs then there will be no real teams to represent the PSAC in the NCAAs. I know you reside in dreamland but it is not going to be your chicken sandwich school to go out and clash with the titans come November and December.

IUP leads the way. Hell, I have been saying it for years. I see Cal as more a school that is more about women's basketball and turning out shop teachers. No offense. Just giving you the 411.

-

Comment

Can't you just be happy that IUP lost the last two weeks and that the Death Star blew up (or at least in your mind).
                        Personally, it did it for me ...

Comment

Silly boy. Anyways, getting back to your title of the thread----actually the PSAC is down this year since the flagship program (IUP) has been stumbling. If they don't get things straightened out and make the playoffs then there will be no real teams to represent the PSAC in the NCAAs. I know you reside in dreamland but it is not going to be your chicken sandwich school to go out and clash with the titans come November and December.

IUP leads the way. Hell, I have been saying it for years. I see Cal as more a school that is more about women's basketball and turning out shop teachers. No offense. Just giving you the 411.

-
                          Explain to me why IUP ( a school who has been losing more than Cal and SRU for over the last 10 years) are the only school that would be able to compete at the highest level? Because of history? Well the Present has you as the 3rd best in the West flagship or not. Which bloom can claim that same title.

Comment

-

Comment

The PSAC won't win the region this year. that's what being down means.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X