Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC in Philadelphia

I was in Center City today and driving east on Market Street East I noticed banners up on the street lights for the Center City campuses for West Chester and Bloomsburg.

They are trying....

Re: PSAC in Philadelphia

The brick building on the right side of the picture is where Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Good thing there was a Dunkin' Donuts across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
      The brick building on the right side of the picture is where Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Good thing there was a Dunkin' Donuts across the street.

Comment

Nice. They look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know about Bloom but WC has a campus in the city

Comment

Originally posted by RamSquad View Post
            I don't know about Bloom but WC has a campus in the city
            They don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal U Alum 99 View Post
              They don't.
              Bloomsburg University offers an MBA in Center City
              https://intranet.bloomu.edu/mba-philly

Comment

That's news to me. In regards to location, I could see West Chester, but not Bloom. I guess I learned something.

Comment

Technically it's a PASSHE location. Other PASSHE schools were there and left - Cheyney, Millersville, maybe East Stroudsburg. There was a lot of structure in place to help Cheyney e.g. right of first refusal on majors offered at that location. The only two left are Bloomsburg and West Chester.

From 2014: https://www.graduatephiladelphia.org...e-center-city/
                  Today: http://www.passhecentercity.org/
                  Last edited by Horror Child; 10-10-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

It just thought it was cool seeing the Bloomsburg banner. Was unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      It just thought it was cool seeing the Bloomsburg banner. Was unexpected.
                      I recently saw a big Bloomsburg billboard on 222 between Reading and Lancaster :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                        I recently saw a big Bloomsburg billboard on 222 between Reading and Lancaster :bulgy-eyes:
                        Another Bloom billboard in Lancaster on route 30 east in front of Costco.
                        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Being a Philadelphian I always said if Cheyney were located in the city rather than it's current location they'd have no problem filling enrollment especially with getting out of state kids to apply and enroll. The current campus is a dump and located in the middle of nowhere. Unlike the other PSAC schools you can't walk off campus anywhere to get a bite to eat, hit a local bar because it's nothing around but farm land, a prison, a HS for adjudicated kids and million dollar homes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                            Being a Philadelphian I always said if Cheyney were located in the city rather than it's current location they'd have no problem filling enrollment especially with getting out of state kids to apply and enroll. The current campus is a dump and located in the middle of nowhere. Unlike the other PSAC schools you can't walk off campus anywhere to get a bite to eat, hit a local bar because it's nothing around but farm land, a prison, a HS for adjudicated kids and million dollar homes lol.
                            But that's obviously not true as is evidenced by their failure at the PASSHE campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                              But that's obviously not true as is evidenced by their failure at the PASSHE campus.
                              There's a big difference between having a satellite campus in the city and a main campus in the city. Especially with West Chester as competition in the PASSHE campus.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X