Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2football.com Pre-Season All-American Team

https://www.d2football.com/2019-d2fo...-america-team/

One on first team, two on second team (a second teamer from a school you wouldn't have thought!).

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

One on first team, two on second team (a second teamer from a school you wouldn't have thought!).
    I haven't watched Jackson from LHU play so I can't make any judgments on his talent level. I will say that he has a lot of receptions and receiving yards last year and that will put a TE on all-star teams. He's listed as 6'0 225 so I am not sure whether he would be the starting TE at some of the top PSAC schools with that size.

Comment

Well then. Cancel the season, fold the tent flaps and put away all the footballs. No IUPers on the 1st or 2nd team.

<<<<< /Sarcasm >>>>>>

Comment

Crazy, I guess if you don't make it to the big dance or come close to it your players are left out of consideration. Crazy.

Comment

Individual teams such as this one are always beauty contests based on stats. There are, what, about 160-some Division II teams? Most are never televised out of their own backyards. I rarely see any Division II teams outside the PSAC and would have no idea how good teams or players are in other conference other than what I read online or hear from fans. I can't believe even so-called experts see more than 20 percent of the Division II teams, if that, in a given season. At least Division II football does have a legitimate 28-team championship playoff that gives teams a chance to overcome preseason perception, but it's harder for individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Why wouldn't you have thought West Chester? Best program in the East right now, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Why wouldn't you have thought West Chester? Best program in the East right now, I believe.
              Ha Ha Ha Ha!! I think you know he's referring to the TE from Lock Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                Crazy, I guess if you don't make it to the big dance or come close to it your players are left out of consideration. Crazy.
                No doubt. I was expecting 7-8 Lakers on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! I think you know he's referring to the TE from Lock Haven.
                  Yeah ... yeah ... that's what I had in mind.

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X