Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are at 'clean house' stage. The current regime has flew them in to a mountain.

Not sure anybody needs to 'tell' them about it. Ray Charles could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They are at 'clean house' stage. The current regime has flew them in to a mountain.

Not sure anybody needs to 'tell' them about it. Ray Charles could see it.
      THANK YOU!! Henicle is a horrible recruiter and Darraugh is an awful coach.
      It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post

This is really sad to see how this forum is so negative towards the program and the players. I guess the best advise I can give people, is stop going to games and following the program. These kids/players bust their butts all week and play hard to win football games. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate all the negativity.
        Sorry, my man. Once they become public figures, they are eligible for critique. And anyway, if you think this is beyond the pale, I have some other message boards I'd love for you to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Sorry, my man. Once they become public figures, they are eligible for critique. And anyway, if you think this is beyond the pale, I have some other message boards I'd love for you to visit.
          This guy must not have ever heard of twitter.....
          It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post

THANK YOU!! Henicle is a horrible recruiter and Darraugh is an awful coach.
            I wouldn't take comfort in support from your enemies. The fans from other teams enjoy the self-immolation of opposing teams. They love it when you lose, but will never congratulate you when you win. "Kick'em when they're down".
            If you listen you'll hear the jackals howl 'cause they love to watch the fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X