Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    After reading the preseason reports I thought people were crazy for picking the 'Ville to beat Pace. So much for those preseason reports.

As for GU/SCSU, for some reason, I have always overestimated SCSU. In the pick'ems they have let me down many times; however, I am thrilled that the PSAC teams won.
    SCSU had a chance to win in the end, but couldn't convert - it could have gone either way. Though both offenses were horrible, Keith throwing to Cox was the only bright spot I saw for Gannon, and it probably made the difference.

Comment

Coach Morgan was well-liked at Ship and I believe was a pretty good recruiter there. He has a big rebuild job at M-Ville, which used to be a strong program in the Gene Carpenter days. As a Ship fan, I'm not looking forward to our guys having a second-game trip to the Rock with several new guys on defense. Have to hope they come together quickly. I guess I'll know more after Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

SCSU had a chance to win in the end, but couldn't convert - it could have gone either way. Though both offenses were horrible, Keith throwing to Cox was the only bright spot I saw for Gannon, and it probably made the difference.

Gannon could be in for another long year. They weren't good last year and lost a ton. They played a huge amount of freshmen and sophomores last night. From what I watched it was hard to tell if the defenses were that good or the offenses were just that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
          Coach Morgan was well-liked at Ship and I believe was a pretty good recruiter there. He has a big rebuild job at M-Ville, which used to be a strong program in the Gene Carpenter days.
          I think the Millersville program has been mismanaged since the Carpenter days. Morgan is sitting on a gold mine at the 'Ville (I know it's just one game so I should temper my enthusiasm). If he has the ability to coach well, which I think he does, and he can recruit from the Phila. suburbs and District 3 they are going to have a resurgence. Of course, they need a supportive administration and it's been said that wasn't the case in the past several years.

BTW - I got a new avatar on there but I had to resize it like 14 times.
          Last edited by iupgroundhog; 09-06-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Always been a fan of Coach Morgan, and in extension, Jeff Tomasetti. It's a process, though. They were starting pretty close to ground zero.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
              SRU Update: Lutz puts starters back in.. 62-30 closing minutes of the third.
              I wonder if Wayne State will hold a grudge for years over it like Dr Evil did over a fake punt?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I wonder if Wayne State will hold a grudge for years over it like Dr Evil did over a fake punt?
                They got their mercy back. Curt could have put 70+ on them in 2016 but took the high road.
                Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-06-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Because the D was very porous.
                  Where can we stream the games?

Comment

PSACtion

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
                      PSACtion
                      Is that a website or what?

Comment

All your streaming availability right here.

https://psacsports.org/calendar.aspx...ll&season=2019

Comment

No. It's our version of MACtion, the Tuesday night games from the MAC that ESPN shows late in the season

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X