• Show
Clear All

• Cal U vs St. Anselm HIGHLIGHTS

https://youtu.be/qiDvPtTVfbI

*yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      *yawn*
      Maybe for you but after watching KU destroy AC, the shortcomings on this replay spell trouble for CAL U against DIGALBO & CO next Saturday. His big brother is an OL for the VULCANS and I would be truly sad if some brotherly horsing around should result in a sprained throwing shoulder or twisted ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Maybe for you but after watching KU destroy AC, the shortcomings on this replay spell trouble for CAL U against DIGALBO & CO next Saturday. His big brother is an OL for the VULCANS and I would be truly sad if some brotherly horsing around should result in a sprained throwing shoulder or twisted ankle.
        What the heck are you talking about? A highlight video against St. A. is a waste and then you yack about a sprained shoulder or some garbage? What the heck does that have to do with the video? AND who cares about highlights against one of the worst teams in D2!!!

Comment

Well, I ****ing enjoyed the post calvulcan98. Thanks for posting. I hope our Digalbo beats their Digalbo CALUPA69. GO VULCANS !!!
          Last edited by CalVulcan87; 09-08-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

So much hate... You beat one of the bottom 5 teams in D2. Relax, play someone before you blow up Hercules!

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X