Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Saturday game thread, Week 1

Sure, I'm going to watch PSU at 6. But I'll watch most any PSAC game before any of the other D-I TV games

I'll be keeping an eye on West Chester at noon, then Ship-Clarion at 1 with IUP in the background. And maybe a little Bloomsburg on the back end.

Kutztown up 7-0 on Assumption early. Bentley had a 75-yard TD wiped out by penalty; it's still scoreless at WCU.

Comment

Bentley 7, WCU 0, 8:35 1st. West Chester has looked icky on both sides of the ball. (There's some expert commentary for ya.)

Comment

Kutztown 14, Assumption 0, 7:25 1st. Digalbo to Pilkerton has provided two TDs already.

Bentley still up by just 7-0, only because their wideout just flat-out dropped a wide-open bomb.

Comment

Digalbo 75 yd TD run as BEARS are thrashing AC 21-0

Comment

Dooley finally moves WCU near the red zone, but throws a fourth-down pick. Bentley 7-0, 14:02 2nd. Camera work on this one is abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              Sure, I'm going to watch PSU at 6. But I'll watch most any PSAC game before any of the other D-I TV games

I'll be keeping an eye on West Chester at noon, then Ship-Clarion at 1 with IUP in the background. And maybe a little Bloomsburg on the back end.
              You need help. HaHa, we all do.

Comment

Collin Digalbo and the G BEARS taking AC apart. 3rd TD pass 28-7

Comment

Spoke too soon...AC TO followed by DIGALBO to NOVAK G BEARS 35-7 CD with 4TD PASSES IN THE FIRST HALF !!!

Comment

Clarion marches 90 yards in 10 plays on Ship. Golden Eagles up 7-0, 5:56 1st.

Comment

Clarion 13, Shippensburg 0, 1:20 1st. And that score doesn't even indicate how much Clarion has dominated this game.

Comment

Clarion 20, Shippensburg 0, 8:27 2nd. Ship defense does NOT look good.

EDIT: Raiders really living out a nightmare here. Now they cough it up inside their 30.

Comment

A lot of game left to play here, but Clarion looks very tough. Athletes all over the field, a lot of speed. They now lead 27-0 late 2nd qtr

Comment

Nothing but credit to Clarion here. They've taken Ship completely out of its game.

This vaunted Shippensburg receiver corps can't get separation.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X