X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The B team!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

His money will soon be gone. At that point his inner-circle of worshippers will have no need for him. He may be working at Giant Eagle soon.

Comment

He'd have been fantastic in some odd way on the pregame shows. However in today's world the sexual assault accusations make him far too toxic to employ.

I can't 100% rule out some team taking a risk on him. I doubt it but it wouldn't shock me.

Let a month go by and the dust settle ... injuries mount and teams need a WR. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He'd have been fantastic in some odd way on the pregame shows. However in today's world the sexual assault accusations make him far too toxic to employ.

I can't 100% rule out some team taking a risk on him. I doubt it but it wouldn't shock me.

Let a month go by and the dust settle ... injuries mount and teams need a WR. Who knows.

Comment

Very fair point. I'm just fed up with Sean Davis.

-

Comment

CTE is a very real thing. I can think of at least four former Steelers who had this disease and died as a result of it. It is nothing to discount.

As I understand it---the only way that you can be diagnosed for it at this point in time is when you are gone and they can look inside your brain. It is a very frightening thing. AB has been hit countless times and has taken many blows aside from the vicious Burfict hit in the 2016 playoff game against Cincy. Okay, I can not say definitively that he has it but conversely you cannot say that he does not have it.

-

Comment

So today he says he is done with the NFL. I hope that's not just an idle threat because if he truly is then I won't have to ever see anything more about this guy.

Comment

Comment

What's crazy is while AB declares he's retiring from the game he is apparently going to try and take legal action against both the Raiders & Patriots to secure his pay for this year. IDK how that works when he asked for his release from Oakland, then did an idiotic move by sending those text to his alleged victim knowing the chances of it getting out to the public and to his employer would be great. He shouldn't see another penny from the NFL besides whatever his pension is when he officially signs the retirement papers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Player on Any Given Sunday to reporter:

"You having any f-ing idea how much insurance costs on 13 Ferarri's?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X