Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who missed it, Edinboro entered the 4th quarter up 21-16 on Bloom. I left to drive home only to hear Bloom return a punt for a TD then convert the 2 pts. Then win 24-21.

Frustrating loss. Edinboro came out swinging and looking good, Bloom the opposite. Fast forward to the second half and they swapped. Credit due to Bloom coaches for being able to fix an awful first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      For those who missed it, Edinboro entered the 4th quarter up 21-16 on Bloom. I left to drive home only to hear Bloom return a punt for a TD then convert the 2 pts. Then win 24-21.

Frustrating loss. Edinboro came out swinging and looking good, Bloom the opposite. Fast forward to the second half and they swapped. Credit due to Bloom coaches for being able to fix an awful first half.

As they say ... somebody has to win. WHY would you leave before the final horn?

Comment

For those who missed it, Edinboro entered the 4th quarter up 21-16 on Bloom. I left to drive home only to hear Bloom return a punt for a TD then convert the 2 pts. Then win 24-21.

Never leave a game early. I will have to commend all of the Millersville fans who stayed to end of their team being sodomized by IUP for 3 hours.

Comment

• Owens looks just awful against the Shep D. Where'd the muscle go?

Comment

Comment

• Shepherd holds on 22-17 over Hurst. Looked like a very physical football game

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                Kutztown scores with 15 seconds left for 35-28 lead. PIlkerton 34 pass from DiGalbo.

As much a statement as the West made last week, Bloomsburg and Kutztown have made a statement for the East today.
                KU won a game which they shouldn't have which is the mark of a superior team. VULCANS had several opportunities to control this and simply weren't up to it. For a coach who made a career as an OC prior to now, GD's game plans are almost stunningly bland. He seems to be in love with passes in the flat and bubble screens which work when you have KIER throwing to GARRY BROWN. The receivers he has now are certainly decent but not close to as elusive as GB. The defense was solid against the run (46yds) but were terrible on 3rd down allowing 11 of 18 conversions. Combined with a sub par game from NM and it means the team MUST beat either IUP or SRU at their house plus win all the rest for a 2L season that may get them to the playoffs. Right now, I'm not feeling it, but that goes with my pessimistic personality. Time will tell.
                Can't say I really have a feel for how the EAST falls out. BLOOM, KU, WCU, SHEP all have seemed good and bad, but all seem capable of going on a run to get that State Game spot and possibly a first round bye. It's going to be a epically confusing year.

Comment

• Early Ship TD, 7-0 over Rock.. Ship offense looked smooth and converted a 4th down on the drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

KU won a game which they shouldn't have which is the mark of a superior team. VULCANS had several opportunities to control this and simply weren't up to it. For a coach who made a career as an OC prior to now, GD's game plans are almost stunningly bland. He seems to be in love with passes in the flat and bubble screens which work when you have KIER throwing to GARRY BROWN. The receivers he has now are certainly decent but not close to as elusive as GB. The defense was solid against the run (46yds) but were terrible on 3rd down allowing 11 of 18 conversions. Combined with a sub par game from NM and it means the team MUST beat either IUP or SRU at their house plus win all the rest for a 2L season that may get them to the playoffs. Right now, I'm not feeling it, but that goes with my pessimistic personality. Time will tell.
                    Can't say I really have a feel for how the EAST falls out. BLOOM, KU, WCU, SHEP all have seemed good and bad, but all seem capable of going on a run to get that State Game spot and possibly a first round bye. It's going to be a epically confusing year.

Comment

• Money, my boy. He didn't have a choice. WPIAL kids come cheap.

Comment

• Comment

• Beat their a$$

It won't last

Comment

• Way both D's look this may be 70-60.

Comment

• 10-7 Ship. Rock scores on Dinkins 5-10ish yard run.. Sideline warning for Ship on PAT. Mac not happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Way both D's look this may be 70-60.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X