• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship secondary is not good. At all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      Ship secondary is not good. At all.

Comment

• If Mussina is out, they have absolutely no experience behind him.

It's the leg, and Ship will suddenly resemble Millersville.

Comment

If Mussina is out, they have absolutely no experience behind him.

It's the leg, and Ship will suddenly resemble Millersville.

Comment

Ship secondary is not good. At all.
            Defense has what, five starters back this year? Didn't figure to be a top-notch unit. And the Rock has 10-11 back on that side of the ball if I remember correctly. Gonna be a long season if the offense doesn't perform and likely Mac's first losing one.

Comment

• Like to hear more from our Mon Valley friend ... losing at home and all.

#radio-silence

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

KU won a game which they shouldn't have which is the mark of a superior team. VULCANS had several opportunities to control this and simply weren't up to it. For a coach who made a career as an OC prior to now, GD's game plans are almost stunningly bland. He seems to be in love with passes in the flat and bubble screens which work when you have KIER throwing to GARRY BROWN. The receivers he has now are certainly decent but not close to as elusive as GB. The defense was solid against the run (46yds) but were terrible on 3rd down allowing 11 of 18 conversions. Combined with a sub par game from NM and it means the team MUST beat either IUP or SRU at their house plus win all the rest for a 2L season that may get them to the playoffs. Right now, I'm not feeling it, but that goes with my pessimistic personality. Time will tell.
                Can't say I really have a feel for how the EAST falls out. BLOOM, KU, WCU, SHEP all have seemed good and bad, but all seem capable of going on a run to get that State Game spot and possibly a first round bye. It's going to be a epically confusing year.
                I watched most of the 2nd half and I would say Cal just got beat, plain and simple. The final quarter Kutztown was able to move the ball at will through the air. Kutz had all the momentum. Their defense looked pretty good, too. It's hard to know how good these teams are at this point but my instincts tell me Kutztown is the team to beat in the East.

Comment

• This is really kinda painful. I think I need to shut it off.

Now Red Grange's great-great-grandson is running wild on 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I watched most of the 2nd half and I would say Cal just got beat, plain and simple. The final quarter Kutztown was able to move the ball at will through the air. Kutz had all the momentum. Their defense looked pretty good, too. It's hard to know how good these teams are at this point but my instincts tell me Kutztown is the team to beat in the East.
                    It is hard to tell at this early stage, but I still believe West Chester is the team to beat in the East. Either way I believe it will be Kutztown and West Chester finishing in the top two.

Comment

That is my impression too. Shepherd and WCU will give them a game but they seem more mature and disciplined than most teams at this point.

Comment

• Don't under cut Kutztown. They just came to Adamson and won. Few (not mentioning names) can do that as of late.

Comment

They did play well today but I think WCU and SHEP will handle them without much difficulty. We'll see in two weeks in WV.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Don't under cut Kutztown. They just came to Adamson and won. Few (not mentioning names) can do that as of late.
                            Not nearly as difficult as it once was. Up 21-14 with the ball on the KU 18, a score here could change the outcome. But woulda, could, shoulda still leaves a good opportunity home to SHIP and at BORO before the COAL BOWL. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              I feel so bad for the Pitt players. They have a complete moron for a head coach. Incredible effort today. Never should have lost.

#get-that-blowhard-outta-here

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post

Juggernaught .............. jus sayin
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X