Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd vs. Mercyhurst

Was the game delayed? I thought it was supposed to start at 1pm ET and here it is 2 and a half hours later and it's only the end of the 1st quarter.

The schedule on Shepherd's web site says 3pm game start

Comment

It said noon on the PSAC site.

Comment

I am going turn the volume off. The announcer is TOO excited....

Comment

Shepherd is a very talented undisciplined team. Once again, stupid mistakes are costing them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
            Shepherd is a very talented undisciplined team. Once again, stupid mistakes are costing them again.
            Yeah, I was wondering when the "real" Rams would show their bad self after last week when they only had about 3 penalties & i was hoping for the better. 2 PF's already!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
              I am going turn the volume off. The announcer is TOO excited....
              Awful

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Awful
                Awful indeed 2 announcers both doing play by play. God awful.

Comment

First down, Mercy.

Two orgasms.

Thank goodness for MUTE

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    First down, Mercy.

Two orgasms.

Thank goodness for MUTE
                    Sounds like it's the first football game they ever announced....Mute indeed.

Comment

Well, that game just was not what I would have expected from Shepherd after last week. Once again, the stats to this game favored Shepherd, but they continue to show a lack of discipline at the worst times. I will give the defense props for stopping the Hurst on a couple key fourth downs late in the fourth quarter.

I've watched Deonte Glover carry the ball for three yards or less way too many times. Hit the hole big fella!

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
                        Well, that game just was not what I would have expected from Shepherd after last week. Once again, the stats to this game favored Shepherd, but they continue to show a lack of discipline at the worst times. I will give the defense props for stopping the Hurst on a couple key fourth downs late in the fourth quarter.

I've watched Deonte Glover carry the ball for three yards or less way too many times. Hit the hole big fella!
                        Please remember that RAMS fans were warned that the depth in this league can be hidden by apparently poor records of teams that will give you a battle before succumbing. SHEP escaped this trap but beware next week at CLARION. They've been smelling a winning season the last few years and this may be their best chance. Don't look ahead to KU at home or it may not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Please remember that RAMS fans were warned that the depth in this league can be hidden by apparently poor records of teams that will give you a battle before succumbing. SHEP escaped this trap but beware next week at CLARION. They've been smelling a winning season the last few years and this may be their best chance. Don't look ahead to KU at home or it may not end well.
                          Biggest game at Clarion in 19 years this coming weekend.

Comment

Shepherd when it was all said and done did pass the test against Mercyhurst. As CALUPA69 pointed out, the Hurst was not going to be an easy win. Likewise, I concur with IUPbigIndians assessment of next game vs Clarion. It's the next step for Shepherd in the PSAC. Following week is Kutztown at Shepherd. There are very few easy games these days in the PSAC outside of Millersville, Seton Hill, and perhaps Lock Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              Shepherd when it was all said and done did pass the test against Mercyhurst. As CALUPA69 pointed out, the Hurst was not going to be an easy win. Likewise, I concur with IUPbigIndians assessment of next game vs Clarion. It's the next step for Shepherd in the PSAC. Following week is Kutztown at Shepherd. There are very few easy games these days in the PSAC outside of Millersville, Seton Hill, and perhaps Lock Haven.
                              No doubt. This isn't the minor leagues any more for the Rams. While I think they will do well, you saw today even the peasants put up a tough fight in the West.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X