Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercyhurst vs Bloomsburg

After watching the Bloomsburg vs Edinboro, can't believe how Edinboro gave that game away. Mercyhurst front 7 is probably the best in PSAC and will shut Bloomsburg down. I see Garrett Owens having one of his big games when he scores 2 or 3 breakaway touchdowns and Austin Hence (3) having a field day against Bloomsburg defensive backs. The defense will be in the backfield all day and provide opportunities for the offense to score on a short field. Mercyhurst should win this game, I see a 28 - 7 ballgame come Saturday after further review.

The Bloomsburg Fair starts this weekend. So far they're calling for partly cloudy and 83 on Sat. Be ready for extra traffic in town.
    GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Will this game have a live video stream?

Comment

Comment

It sounds like there will be no audience for this game from reading the week 3 pick comments.

IUPbigIndians---This should be similar to watching paint dry on an excitement level scale.

RockinTheSnackBar---It'll be merciful if we dont have to watch

ctrabs74---Wake me up when this snoozefest is over

I see Tony's crystal ball went from "Hurst offense will do enough to win this game, low scoring. 17-7 Hurst," to 28-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

It sounds like there will be no audience for this game from reading the week 3 pick comments.

IUPbigIndians---This should be similar to watching paint dry on an excitement level scale.

RockinTheSnackBar---It'll be merciful if we dont have to watch

ctrabs74---Wake me up when this snoozefest is over

I see Tony's crystal ball went from "Hurst offense will do enough to win this game, low scoring. 17-7 Hurst," to 28-7.

You didn't even mention my critique of the trip out I-80!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You didn't even mention my critique of the trip out I-80!
              I love driving route 80 west. 81-south is a chore.

Comment

Its supposed to be on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                  Mercyhurst front 7 is probably the best in PSAC and will shut Bloomsburg down.
                  Come on Tony! That certainly couldn't be the best the mighty PSAC has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Come on Tony! That certainly couldn't be the best the mighty PSAC has to offer.
                    The best from the West are not on your schedule this year. They're all playing Shippensburg. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The best from the West are not on your schedule this year. They're all playing Shippensburg. :-)
                      Indeed! I just like calling it when I see it.

Comment

There will be audio, video , and live statistics.

https://buhuskies.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

https://buhuskies.com/news/2019/9/20...er-battle.aspx

Comment

We are absolutely hot garbage. These kids are terrible. These coaches are terrible. These recruiters are terrible. Our program is in complete disarray.
                          It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                            We are absolutely hot garbage. These kids are terrible. These coaches are terrible. These recruiters are terrible. Our program is in complete disarray.
                            Try not to stress over teenagers and minors playing football. It's best to whine and cry in private, because there is nothing anyone on here can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Try not to stress over teenagers and minors playing football. It's best to whine and cry in private, because there is nothing anyone on here can do about it.
                              It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X