X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    H 2 P

Turn on the lights
    Congratulations to you and your Panthers.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Congratulations to you and your Panthers.
      Pitt is what they are but they are a gritty bunch. That ending was insane. They deserved it after last week. The players, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        KEIR 29 yd FG CAL U 58-0. After receiving KO, SHIP fumbles away the ball. Truly pitiful.
        Wait .......... what? Keir give up his interception throwing gig and is kicking FG's now? jus sayin

Comment

What should he do ... kneel every play?

Comment

• He'd say ... hammer down.

77 ... Yeah, big number. Easily could have been 105

Comment

He'd say ... hammer down.

77 ... Yeah, big number. Easily could have been 105
              We are now into the meat of the schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

We are now into the meat of the schedule.
                Yep. The shiz gets real next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post

Wait .......... what? Keir give up his interception throwing gig and is kicking FG's now? jus sayin
                  Stupid spell check mis-corrected. Should be HIER as in KEATON HIER FR KCKR from PENN-TRAFFORD. Generally accurate kicker but too light weight for distance. Unless someone comes along he likely has the job for 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                    Looks like Jimmy T might be the real deal. It's early in the season but this feels like a real turnaround. This team should be 5-0 heading into their game at Kutztown.
                    East Stroudsburg definitely looks like they might be legitimate this year.

On a related note, I'm starting to look more forward to the 11/2 East Stroudsburg/Shepherd game (a game I plan to attend). Before the season I think the Warriors would be sacrificial lambs to the host Rams, but now that game looks like it could be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

East Stroudsburg definitely looks like they might be legitimate this year.

On a related note, I'm starting to look more forward to the 11/2 East Stroudsburg/Shepherd game (a game I plan to attend). Before the season I think the Warriors would be sacrificial lambs to the host Rams, but now that game looks like it could be interesting.
                      That's what Clarion said. Just sayin'

Comment

That's what Clarion said. Just sayin'

Comment

• The games at Kutztown and West Chester in advance of that Shepherd game will go a long way towards telling if the Warriors can give Shepherd a game. I hope they do, but I want to see it against one of the other upper-echelon teams first.

Even if Shepherd blows them out, we've already beaten our win number from last year, and 6 wins is a reasonable possibility. After the sh*t-show of the past couple years, I'm definitely happy with this step.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

The games at Kutztown and West Chester in advance of that Shepherd game will go a long way towards telling if the Warriors can give Shepherd a game. I hope they do, but I want to see it against one of the other upper-echelon teams first.

Even if Shepherd blows them out, we've already beaten our win number from last year, and 6 wins is a reasonable possibility. After the sh*t-show of the past couple years, I'm definitely happy with this step.
                            Realistically 7-8 wins seems like a number with LHU, MILL, BLOOM, SHIP and CLARION all potential Ws. I see almost no chance versus KUTZ, WCU or SHEP, although they have battled both KUTZ and WCU on occasion recently, so who knows. Definitely headed in the right direction.

Comment

• Any word on what happened to Andrew Tomko at Edinboro?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X