• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Teams Move Up in AFCA Poll

Slippery Rock moved from 11 to 10
    West Chester from 18 to 16
    IUP from 24 to 21

Nice for the schools to Tweet about, I suppose.

Thing is our three ranked teams ... not sure we know a whole lot about them after three weeks.

IUP has the best win of the bunch but I'd hate to see the comined record of IUP, SRU and WCU's opponents to this point.

Sure, you play who is on the schedule. WCU and SRU have another round of cupcake games this week. IUP gets a better test.

Rock is going to score on anybody. A lot. I do want to see their defense matched up against a team that can fight back. Some people I know close to the SRU team have some concerns on the defensive side.

Kutztown NOT being ranked, despite a win at Cal, is almost embarrassing.

One thing to compare with our teams .... Ohio Dominican went to Shepherd and won. The next game (Week 2) they went to Valdosta and got curb-stomped by 40+ points.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      One thing to compare with our teams .... Ohio Dominican went to Shepherd and won. The next game (Week 2) they went to Valdosta and got curb-stomped by 40+ points.
      Unlike the bunch of guys posing as the Pittsburgh professional American football team, ODU was able to capitalize on Shepherds turnovers. If there was to be a re-match, I'd take Shepherd and give up 10 points.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X