Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case if anyone was wondering...IUP now leads this series 59-26-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did Jimmy keep the starters in the 4th Quarter and call
      passes to pad starter stats? Asking for a friend.
      Starting QB and skill players were out after 1 series in the 3rd. They start 3 Freshman on the O-line...Defensive second team played the entire second half. Can I get the name of that "friend?"

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Starting QB and skill players were out after 1 series in the 3rd. They start 3 Freshman on the O-line...Defensive second team played the entire second half. Can I get the name of that "friend?"
        He still tossed a TD pass with a 38-0 lead. No offensive starters should have even taken the field in the second half. If the other team can't stop your backups, that's their problem.

Some things just never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          Noooooo!!! Ghostbusters!!!!!!!
          Played 7 times, 5 in the first 1/2 alone. Cal won Battle of the Bands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

Not even close. Cal's band understands what role to play during a football game.

What a concept, too. The band and cheerleaders actually travel to a big game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Cal's D did play well. Tough bunch.

When was the last time Cal held out of the endzone? Basically 3 points. The Cal D got them that second FG.
              Quote from Matt Burglund on Twitter: "
              Going into today, it had been 2,911 days since CalU was held without a touchdown in a game."

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

I don't know about that - Cal played in heaven there is no beer, and the chariots of fire theme song, those are older than ghostbusters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I don't know about that - Cal played in heaven there is no beer, and the chariots of fire theme song, those are older than ghostbusters.

Comment

• A Cal fan near me got a bit pissed when I sang "On top of Spaghetti". IUP's band needs to shut the heck up when IUP is on offense and on the bands side of the field. Cal's band did have one screw up, they chanted "scoreboard" while IUP was up 7-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He still tossed a TD pass with a 38-0 lead. No offensive starters should have even taken the field in the second half. If the other team can't stop your backups, that's their problem.

Some things just never change.
                      All your years coaching college football give you that insight?!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X