Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Own your own behavior, you are as classless as anyone on this board...

Comment

• Reading a couple of the threads on the PSAC board today, I guess I'll assume there is no moderator.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA Shut up. IUP left the game up to the officials instead of coming out ready to play. SRU was ready. IUP wasn't. Plain and simple. If the rock pass game was on point like it normally is they would've hung 60 on IUP. Be happy you could at least slow down that portion of their offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
              I listened to part of the post game interview with Jack and Coach Tort. The topic of IUPs penalties arose, and Coach Tort's response was disturbing. Coach Tort alluded to penalties against PA top tier programs were unjust and disproportionate to others. What utter BS and poorly delivered attempt to point responsibility away from his team. Even if he truly believes that, and has evidence to support that thinly veiled accusation, to raise it after the ass whooping his team took, and the numerous miscues by his team is bush league. That type of comment should be made to the PSAC commissioners; not to the media and the fans.

For the past three years IUP, in particular the defense, has been an undisciplined group, often causing self inflicted and often fatal wounds, through penalties. This falls at the feet of coach Tort. To hear him try to blame others is amateurish at best, and raises questions on what he tells his players.

128 yards in penalties!! Most were justly called. The players are not playing disciplined football and that is the coaches responsibility. Stop trying to blame others and insinuating a conspiracy against PA teams.

Sickening enough to watch the on field performance, only to be further nauseated by the head coach after the game. Sad day for IUP all around.
              He calls it like he see's it, not going to sugarcoat the awful state of psac football officials. Plain and simple they suck. I give the Coach credit for calling them out......just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I do agree with you IUP Ebbs! Coach Tort needs to point RIGHT at his team...and maybe point at Slippery Rock to give them their credit. When IUP closed within 3 points, The Rock slowly droved the ball down field and scored a TD. The defense could not get off the field, and it was not because of any bad calls by the refs. Slippery Rock made plays when they needed to. Just man up and say "Slippery Rock was the better team today", and build upon that.
                Wrong, the second down play on that drive was a awful no call, Rivers was sacked and threw the ball underhanded on one knee in front of Rock bench to no receiver in sight, 2 non call on one play. Next play was the miraculous third down scramble by QB. Should of been third and 16. Know the game before u spew off ...just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  What's up with IUP players who ignored the post-game handshake?! Sore losers?! The Rock radio announcer called them out for it and rightfully so! Show some class next time you get beaten by a better team.
                  Why would u handshake a team that talks crap all game, talks to the opposing bench all game and taunts every chance they get F that I applaud those guys that headed right to the locker room....just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Why would u handshake a team that talks crap all game, talks to the opposing bench all game and taunts every chance they get F that I applaud those guys that headed right to the locker room....just sayin
                    Same Rock announcers who call out the refs every chance they get, they are nothing but hypocritical amateurs for sure....end of story

Comment

I was watching the video...Numerous players walked away from midfield as the handshake line was forming. No class...
                      I can tell u never played past Little League..Get a grip. Those guys played to win and basically wanted no part of kumbaya...just sayin

Comment

You're moving the goalposts...I've seen hundreds of games over the years, and the overwhelming majority of them with EVERY player lining up at the end to shake hands...There's no excusing poor sportsmanship...I'll give every ounce of credit to the IUP QB for going into the SRU locker room after the game, but that still doesn't excuse the middle-school behavior by the other players who failed to show respect to the other team.
                        Until it is a rule...
                        means nothing..
                        Show class during game and u will get handshake, same Rock team that carried on at Mercyhurst stomping flowers at the Big M in endzone after game...Rock plays are cocky clowns their day will come trust me....just sayin

Comment

Until it is a rule...
                          means nothing..
                          Show class during game and u will get handshake, same Rock team that carried on at Mercyhurst stomping flowers at the Big M in endzone after game...Rock plays are cocky clowns their day will come trust me....just sayin

Comment

Own your own behavior, you are as classless as anyone on this board...
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 10-14-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

What's up with IUP players who ignored the post-game handshake?! Sore losers?! The Rock radio announcer called them out for it and rightfully so! Show some class next time you get beaten by a better team.
                              I don't know if they did or not but what that Rock announcer said was completely unacceptable and just amateurish. What he said was "Some IUP players refusing to shake hands, showing no class, as usual." Get that jackass off the freakin' airwaves. Dork doesn't deserve the right to spew that crap. My team or any team, doesn't matter.

Comment

Exactly.Maybe Mrs Kravitz of the Poconos should watch the game video.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X