Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Which was more classless - some players not shaking hands or the SRU broadcaster pointing out only IUP players not doing so?
    Nice deflection...Announcers are supposed to tell you what's happening. IUP should be ashamed of how their players behaved...You're stooping to a new low trying to compare levels of "classlessness"..
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-14-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Nice deflection...Announcers are supposed to tell you what's happening. IUP should be ashamed of how their players behaved...You're stooping to a new low trying to compare levels of "classlessness"..
      Announcers are supposed to. Whether or not they do is questionable. If you can point me to a college team that's full of players that never show poor sportsmanship, I'd love to see them.

Comment

Own your own team's behavior...Don't deflect...Here's your narrative, IUP isn't as good as Slippery Rock and the players fall short on sportsmanship...
        You make yourself look worse with each post. It's actually entertaining. Keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Announcers are supposed to. Whether or not they do is questionable. If you can point me to a college team that's full of players that never show poor sportsmanship, I'd love to see them.
          You're moving the goalposts...I've seen hundreds of games over the years, and the overwhelming majority of them with EVERY player lining up at the end to shake hands...There's no excusing poor sportsmanship...I'll give every ounce of credit to the IUP QB for going into the SRU locker room after the game, but that still doesn't excuse the middle-school behavior by the other players who failed to show respect to the other team.
          Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-14-2019, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You make yourself look worse with each post. It's actually entertaining. Keep going.
            Entertain yourself Richard...

Comment

You're moving the goalposts...I've seen hundreds of games over the years, and the overwhelming majority of them with EVERY player lining up at the end to shake hands...There's no excusing poor sportsmanship...I'll give every ounce of credit to the IUP QB for going into the SRU locker room after the game, but that still doesn't excuse the middle-school behavior by the other players who failed to show respect to the other team.
              Right. So why'd you only call out one team when both teams had several players not participate?

Comment

What's up with IUP players who ignored the post-game handshake?! Sore losers?! The Rock radio announcer called them out for it and rightfully so! Show some class next time you get beaten by a better team.
                The Slimey players acted like a holes all game just like ESU message board operators.

Did the Rock announcers mention the taunting actions of their players all game?
                Last edited by IUPNation; 10-14-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

I was watching the video...Numerous players walked away from midfield as the handshake line was forming. No class...
                  They must have learned from ESU score board operators. Literally one of the most classless things I witnessed. I will never let you forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Right. So why'd you only call out one team when both teams had several players not participate?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

If he had ended his statement that IUP players refused to shake hands, okay. But he went on with "...as they (IUP players) show their typical class" which is more than what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They must have learned from ESU score board operators. Literally one of the most classless things I witnessed. I will never let you forget it.
                        That happened before your current classless players were born...Try again...

Comment

That happened before your current classless players were born...Try again...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Slimey players acted like a holes all game just like ESU message board operators.

Did the Rock announcers mention the taunting actions of their players all game?
                            Like IUP players acted like angels?! Is THAT your narrative?! Trash talking is part of the game, and so is the post-game handshake. There's an old saying that you get respect by showing respect, so maybe the players should consider that...

Comment

• https://images.app.goo.gl/qBHzLB3hiPFsED6q8

Comment

Like IUP players acted like angels?! Is THAT your narrative?! Trash talking is part of the game, and so is the post-game handshake. There's an old saying that you get respect by showing respect, so maybe the players should consider that...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X