Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard about several Rock coaches were chewing out players about doing the right thing. It's early, I expect these teams to see each other again.

With the way the other conferences are battling it out, ND SR and IUP could be 1,2,3. Unlikely but not impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post
      I can't believe you guys talked about damn handshakes for 2 days smh. Enough of the damn handshake crap.
      l
      I guess all involved forgot that we're supposed to run new topics past you to get a stamp of approval. Sorry, it won't happen again.

I think it's great that there is at least one person on here who has the common sense to tell everybody what they can and can't discuss. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

Oh please, coming from you this is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post
          I can't believe you guys talked about damn handshakes for 2 days smh. Rock won IUP lost. The refs sucked completely. This was the closet game the rock has had and the IUP is by far the toughest team we've went against. a lot of the comments here is ridiculous especially crap about politics. if IUP wins out im sure we'll see them again. Enough of the damn handshake crap.

And really just talking to the IUP fans. We Rock lovers know how to conduct ourselves lol
          More Fake Moral Superiority.

Comment

• Couldn't miss this game, but I did predict the outcome. Both teams can hold their head-up high because they both have powerhouse teams. However; like I said, IUP coach makes some bad play calls at the wrong time. IUP will win out and SRU will win out as well. When you have Edinboro, Gannon, Seton Hill, Lock Heaven, Millersville not putting up a competitive fight it kind of hurts when it comes down to playing the other northern divisions foes like ND, Ferris, ODU, Findley, GVSU, and even the much improved Davenport. All these teams are going out and getting these JUCO and D1 players but they also have very good coaching that knows how to put the best talent on the field. The days of playing favorites in D2, will only get you 5 wins if that. You have to play the best players, even if its a Freshman.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

More Fake Moral Superiority.
              Leftist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                Couldn't miss this game, but I did predict the outcome. Both teams can hold their head-up high because they both have powerhouse teams. However; like I said, IUP coach makes some bad play calls at the wrong time. IUP will win out and SRU will win out as well. When you have Edinboro, Gannon, Seton Hill, Lock Heaven, Millersville not putting up a competitive fight it kind of hurts when it comes down to playing the other northern divisions foes like ND, Ferris, ODU, Findley, GVSU, and even the much improved Davenport. All these teams are going out and getting these JUCO and D1 players but they also have very good coaching that knows how to put the best talent on the field. The days of playing favorites in D2, will only get you 5 wins if that. You have to play the best players, even if its a Freshman.
                I don't think that Ohio Dominican and Findlay are in the same conversation as IUP, Slippery Rock, and Notre Dame at this point. Those three schools are way behind Ferris State, Grand Valley, and other Midwestern powers of D2. Ohio Dominican and Findlay aren't even in the same universe as them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

The On Demand video I just watched:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/i...reamType=video

This ONLY shows the center of the field at the 50 yard line. Therefore, we can't see who did come on the field to shake hands or not. You can only guess...or someone make it up. And I am not referring to you Horror Child...
                  You CAN clearly see at least two IUP players wave off the handshake line and walk out of the frame...Since the handshake line takes place AT the 50 yard line, the camera angle shows the teams getting in line, as well as those who waved it off...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

You CAN clearly see at least two IUP players wave off the handshake line and walk out of the frame...Since the handshake line takes place AT the 50 yard line, the camera angle shows the teams getting in line, as well as those who waved it off...
                    You should listen to the great Jack Benedict's comment on the IUP radio broadcast at the time of the handshake.

When Jack (of PSAC royalty) even says the teams shouldn't shake hands ... carries more weight than message board hacks who weren't even there.

They avoided the scuffle between IUP No. 7 and SRU No. 1. No fights. No suspensions. No brawl. End of story.

Call Tort and talk about it. His number is listed. Try Steve Murray. It must be a slow week at ESU if this is still bothering you five days later? You realize not a poster from either SRU or IUP cared what happened in the handshake line? Why didn't the Edinboro/GU episode get you in a tizzy (as it was much worse)?

Comment

And you can NOT SEE whether ALL PLAYERS left both benches to join the handshake line or not, because of the camera pointed right at the middle of the 50 yard line. Nobody has stated that IUP had all their players shaking hands. We are saying there are players from BOTH SIDES that did not shake hands.

Comment

You have issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid7165 View Post

HAHAHAHAHA Shut up. IUP left the game up to the officials instead of coming out ready to play. SRU was ready. IUP wasn't. Plain and simple. If the rock pass game was on point like it normally is they would've hung 60 on IUP. Be happy you could at least slow down that portion of their offense.
                          Ha
                          Last edited by TJ85; 11-05-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X