Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid key points, punt return penalty on tape AWFUL flag looks like a homer call, flag wasn't throw until Brown was see u later...Second down play at midfield HUGE non call looked like Ken Stabler Holy Roller bull #### non call that on Rock sideline so u knew they weren't calling it....it is ashamed that I have to talk about the officials but I am not alone. This league has a real Crisis going on right before there eyes. The refs are overwhelmed and obvious not ready to see this type of action. They are in over their head for sure. for Pete sake they have numerous females officials which tells me they can't find able bodies. Also the games are so predictable as I watch other games besides IUP. Most calls are called from the sideline of the team that gets the call. PATHETIC Basically the coach or coaches scream foul and flag comes out. Or they don't have the Balls to call something obvious on there sideline hence the IUP rock play late in game. It is so predictable and hard to watch. Coach Tort makes a great point not sour grapes when 5 psac teams teams are in top ten nationally. U tell me that's not a problem and u don't know the Game!

Comment

• Not injured

Comment

• Down 31-7 will take u out of run game Football 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Not injured
          Wow. Pretty surprised they went away from him then.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

So your esteemed institution hired the guy that is your Head Football coach and they guy running your Athletics Department; with those credentials? What does that say about your institution???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X