Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best announcing team on PSAC broadcasts

Haven't had the chance to listen to all but of what I've heard so far SHEPHERD'S duo had the best knowledge, voices and focus on the game of about a half dozen. If I knew I was going to do this, I would have posted much earlier and taken names. Please don't turn this into a troll fest. Rate the decent teams and forget the rest.

Comment

This has to be limited to student run broadcasts and by nature some are going to be pretty raw. Virtually every sports broadcast I've heard has a certain degree of "homerism" in it. It's really to be expected. But part of the overall review is whether it is kept to an appropriate level. To me that aspect isn't as bothersome as lack of pregame prep and concentration on what's happening in the game. For that reason I don't listen to radio broadcasts because at least on screen I can turn off the sound and still enjoy the game. I will be interested in seeing if this thread can stay focused and reasonably friendly. Still a lot of samples left to listen to and rate.

Comment

Left Edinboro-Mercyhurst yesterday in the third quarter and listened to as much as I could before losing reception. Boro crew was night and day compared to a few of the early games. Unfortunately reception kicks out around Meadville.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X