Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship vs Ville

I would consider a 30-15 win (Bloomsburg) an "acceptable" game for the offense. You are free to differ. The Ship is being righted, at least as far as it can be this year. Either Slippery Rock or California are a helluva lot better than Shepherd or West Chester, which is entirely possible, or Ship is playing quite a bit better the last three weeks. I'd be interested in seeing how they'd do against Clarion if they played them again, but other than that I'd say they've lost to teams that are clearly better than they are this year.

Comment

They pretty much are what we thought they were. They lost a lot on defense. Good number of offensive weapons, but they couldn't stop the top West teams.

Still first-division East. I'll be very interested in seeing what they do against Kutztown and ESU.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        They pretty much are what we thought they were. They lost a lot on defense. Good number of offensive weapons, but they couldn't stop the top West teams.

Still first-division East. I'll be very interested in seeing what they do against Kutztown and ESU.
        Reminds me of a mind bender: In a race, if you passed the runner in 2nd place, what place would you be in?

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

If I were to guess I'd say BU should be able to prevail vs ESU but will have a very hard time on HC DAY against KUTZ. The GOLDEN BEARS are not only undefeated but have exciting victories on the road at CAL U and SHEP which are both solid teams and difficult venues. At ANDRE REED against a very savvy QB COLLIN DIGALBO, SHIP'S defense will be hard pressed to keep this game within reach. Watching CD vs the VULCANS and then the RAMS, I saw him efficiently dissect defenses that can be hard to move against. Though there has been significant improvement recently on D, I can't see SHIP being up to the task in two weeks. Have fun next week, on HC DAY, against the MARAUDERS, but be prepared to be disappointed against a team that could be playing in the STATE GAME on 11/16

Comment

Oh, I won't be terribly disappointed with a loss to Kutztown. They're legit.

I'm just saying if they get through WC-Shepherd-Kutz with three tight games, they're probably better than most thought when they were entering divisional play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Reminds me of a mind bender: In a race, if you passed the runner in 2nd place, what place would you be in?
              You should watch the parody of Mind Bender called S.Hit Bender.. so hilarious. Edit for the expletive.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

If I were to guess I'd say BU should be able to prevail vs ESU but will have a very hard time on HC DAY against KUTZ. The GOLDEN BEARS are not only undefeated but have exciting victories on the road at CAL U and SHEP which are both solid teams and difficult venues. At ANDRE REED against a very savvy QB COLLIN DIGALBO, SHIP'S defense will be hard pressed to keep this game within reach. Watching CD vs the VULCANS and then the RAMS, I saw him efficiently dissect defenses that can be hard to move against. Though there has been significant improvement recently on D, I can't see SHIP being up to the task in two weeks. Have fun next week, on HC DAY, against the MARAUDERS, but be prepared to be disappointed against a team that could be playing in the STATE GAME on 11/16

Comment

This will be the Ville's Waterloo on Saturday. Short lived happiness. Coach Mac will treat JC like Saban does his ex assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
                    This will be the Ville's Waterloo on Saturday. Short lived happiness. Coach Mac will treat JC like Saban does his ex assistants.
                    Come on now....this won't be JC's ONLY chance at a Waterloo game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ship takes it easy on the old office mate.

Comment

-29 yards rushing for the 'Ville. That won't get it done.

Comment

What does the Ville have going for it? No defense, No rushing game. I guess just TEMPO!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
                            Ship takes it easy on the old office mate.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X