Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Chester Parking for Football

I think it is a bit extreme to charge $10 for parking at the WCU games--especially for non-tailgaters. It is also ill advised to mix tailgaters and non-tailgaters in the same parking area. It is hazardous, as there are all sorts of activities going on with tailgaters (no need for details), and one must proceed with extreme caution while weaving one's way as a non-tailgater trying to find an empty space through and amongst an inattentive frolicking bunch of fans. I will leave the rest to one's imagination. It is not an ideal situation, and a $10 dollar parking fee for a non-tailgater is exorbitant! There is a lower parking lot at WCU that should be open for all games and available to us who need only to park and not tailgate. Enough said!

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
    I think it is a bit extreme to charge $10 for parking at the WCU games--especially for non-tailgaters. It is also ill advised to mix tailgaters and non-tailgaters in the same parking area. It is hazardous, as there are all sorts of activities going on with tailgaters (no need for details), and one must proceed with extreme caution while weaving one's way as a non-tailgater trying to find an empty space through and amongst an inattentive frolicking bunch of fans. I will leave the rest to one's imagination. It is not an ideal situation, and a $10 dollar parking fee for a non-tailgater is exorbitant! There is a lower parking lot at WCU that should be open for all games and available to us who need only to park and not tailgate. Enough said!

Comment

I think I've parked in every lot they have. At least they have ample parking and it's close to the stadium. Their plan seems pretty well organized, IMO. A lot of people park on campus and walk in, though. I would rather find a close spot and pay rather than walk. Seems I've always been late for those games so I'm just happy to find a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think I've parked in every lot they have. At least they have ample parking and it's close to the stadium. Their plan seems pretty well organized, IMO. A lot of people park on campus and walk in, though. I would rather find a close spot and pay rather than walk. Seems I've always been late for those games so I'm just happy to find a spot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X