Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    If they made a list of Worst D2 Stadiums According to Fans would IUP's Miller make it pretty high on the list?

-

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

I have been on the board since the start of last year and out of all the people here, you are the BIGGEST ROCK hater I have ever encountered. Are you THAT pissed yall lost 2 years in a row? Especially on homecoming games. are you really THAT mad yall stadium wasn't mentioned ? come on man get a grip sore loser

Comment

While I was honored ... I knew I couldn't except the title.

It's special just to be nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          Forget the stadium. Location, location, location. Bloom has the best location for a stadium in the PSAC.

Comment

On a clear day you can almost see the strip mines.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

While I was honored ... I knew I couldn't except the title.

It's special just to be nominated.
              You have noticed most of their fans have now returned to under the Rock.

Comment

Forget the stadium. Location, location, location. Bloom has the best location for a stadium in the PSAC.

Comment

Love Bloomsburg's site. But perhaps even more, Hubert Jack is pretty damn picturesque.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Love Bloomsburg's site. But perhaps even more, Hubert Jack is pretty damn picturesque.
                    Never been there, but pictures look like a nice one way view from the visiting stands straight ahead. Bloom has a nice views looking at both end zones. If you sit on top of the home stands, there is a third view looking back.

Comment

Never been there, but pictures look like a nice one way view from the visiting stands straight ahead. Bloom has a nice views looking at both end zones. If you sit on top of the home stands, there is a third view looking back.
                      Oh, I know. Plus, I watched the spring game from the baseball stadium last spring during the Ship-Bloom doubleheader.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bart;n438391]Forget the stadium. Location, location, location. Bloom has the best location for a stadium in the PSAC.[/QUOTE to Bloomsburg athletics for decades!]

Yep! You are right, Bart! Bloomsburg has more than adequate/excellent seating, rest rooms on both the home and visitors' side of the field (West Chester for example does not!). plenty of parking and the tailgaters are kept separate from those just parking, there are convenient shuttle buses for those who have to park in the lower lot beyond the dorms, the concession stands are only on the home side but are well manned and the service is friendly and expeditious and the food is excellent (They have a great cheese steak sandwich), and the view toward the North and the Endless Mountains in the Fall is spectacular as is the view to the South toward the Susquehanna River.
                        Last edited by BlueJay; 10-20-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

It might not be the biggest DII football stadium, but the South Dakota School of Mines and Technologies football stadium in Rapid City South Dakota with the stands on the one side by the main road by the campus and the 3 tier parking on the other side to allow you to park your vehicle and watch the game and continue to tailgate during the game is pretty awesome, It was always alot of fun to watch the games and watch when our son played there. I'll have to give them a nod for some great engineering to make it a wonderful setting to watch a college football game.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post

Yep! You are right, Bart! Bloomsburg has more than adequate/excellent seating, rest rooms on both the home and visitors' side of the field (West Chester for example does not!). plenty of parking and the tailgaters are kept separate from those just parking, there are convenient shuttle buses for those who have to park in the lower lot beyond the dorms, the concession stands are only on the home side but are well manned and the service is friendly and expeditious and the food is excellent (They have a great cheese steak sandwich), and the view toward the North and the Endless Mountains in the Fall is spectacular as is the view to the South toward the Susquehanna River.
                            I've been to Bloomsburg and to their stadium complex but not for a game. Bloom might give West Chester a run for its money for nicest downtown in the conference. Hopefully one day I make it there for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I've been to Bloomsburg and to their stadium complex but not for a game. Bloom might give West Chester a run for its money for nicest downtown in the conference. Hopefully one day I make it there for a game.
                              Downtown West Chester wins that contest rather easily.

Bloomsburg is nice though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X