Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Ain't nobody got time to watch the ball. More important topics ...

* Handicap Parking Wars: The Battle of Lock Haven
    * Non-tailgaters having to rub shoulders with peasant tailgaters at WCU
    * The Shippensburg coaching weekly tirade ... should he stay or should he go
    * Ticket prices at Shepherd out of control
    * Bloom's Ineptitude
    * IUP getting a playoff snub in 1948
    * The MEC stinks. Or, does it?
    * SRU amazingly left out of the college football Top 4 on Tuesday night
    * Lock Haven's 'overpaid' coach getting paid $98,000
    * The $tockett Revival ..... $o money
    * Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly wrote The IUP Rule before he died. But, it might have been Denny. Behind a patch of bushes. In Dr. Evil's Stadium. During a fourth timeout.
    * Any thread not about IUP becoming about IUP within 4 posts. Sometimes less.
    * Keir just got picked again
    * Man-for-man, Mercyhurst is the best team in America
    * Ghostbusters and IUP's shrinking band
    * Shepherd just scored on ESU again
    Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Haven't had the time to be on here every single day 24 hours a day like you pal. I actually have a life and did not want to see all of the terrible football knowledge that would be displayed on here after that game because everything you guys said pretty much told me one thing. You watched the game but didn't watch the game. You have absolutely zero idea what is going on in the plays. You just watch the ball, forget everything else. There's a lot more going on than just where the ball is going and I couldn't stand to read what you guys wrote any longer. It was an insult to my intelligence. We will see where everyone is at come December and the end of November.
      Oh yeah, who could forget such intelligent contributions as:

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
      IUP 34 Slip 17
      Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
      I could see Millersville making a major run this year
      Very wise. We have so much to learn from you.

Comment

• Urbana down 17-7 at home to a dreadful Fairmont State team.

The final quarter is about to begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Urbana down 17-7 at home to a dreadful Fairmont State team.

The final quarter is about to begin.
          Earlier I was looking at Bill Connelly's D2 SP+ ratings and was shocked to see Fairmont State at 29th (while Urbana is 68th). Apparently Fairmont is better than their record indicates: their largest loss is by 12 to NDC.
          Last edited by Inkblot; 11-07-2019, 08:31 PM. Reason: I get all these Bills mixed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Earlier I was looking at Bill Simmons's D2 SP+ ratings and was shocked to see Fairmont State at 29th (while Urbana is 68th). Apparently Fairmont is better than their record indicates: their largest loss is by 12 to NDC.
            24-7 Fairmont with 5 mins left.

Big night for West Chester and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Earlier I was looking at Bill Simmons's D2 SP+ ratings and was shocked to see Fairmont State at 29th (while Urbana is 68th). Apparently Fairmont is better than their record indicates: their largest loss is by 12 to NDC.
              And they were actually beating Notre Dame early in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• The only way the MEC gets two in now is if WVSU beats NDC, which is unlikely.

I think the biggest winner from this might be Assumption, if they win out.

Comment

• Thus endeth the Urbana "hype" train (if you could call it that). This is why the rankings are never as straightforward as they might seem.

It does seem as though Assumption gets in if they win out, at this point. Gonna be a lot of teams rooting for New Haven this weekend.

Comment

• This makes me feel really good about Shepherd's chances if they win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      This makes me feel really good about Shepherd's chances if they win out.
                      I'm hoping Shepherd will gets into playoffs. Their SOS will probably take a hit with Bloom and the Fighting Stewies, but hopeful they'll get some losses or weak opponents from the teams nipping at their heels in the RRs. Shepherd is a formidable team when they keep the mental errors to a minimum. I'd like to see them play IUP or Slippery Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                        Thus endeth the Urbana "hype" train (if you could call it that). This is why the rankings are never as straightforward as they might seem.

It does seem as though Assumption gets in if they win out, at this point. Gonna be a lot of teams rooting for New Haven this weekend.
                        Nuts, no more $tockett is money chatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Not a newbie big man, been here since the early summer. I just don't live on this site like some people do.
                          Considering some have been on this board from the beginning, you're a newbie...Deal

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                            I'm hoping Shepherd will gets into playoffs. Their SOS will probably take a hit with Bloom and the Fighting Stewies, but hopeful they'll get some losses or weak opponents from the teams nipping at their heels in the RRs. Shepherd is a formidable team when they keep the mental errors to a minimum. I'd like to see them play IUP or Slippery Rock.
                            If Shepherd wins out, they're in and probably at #5. If things go as expected, it'll be PSAC Champ, Notre Dame, PSAC runner-up, IUP, Shepherd. After that, it's way unpredictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

If Shepherd wins out, they're in and probably at #5. If things go as expected, it'll be PSAC Champ, Notre Dame, PSAC runner-up, IUP, Shepherd. After that, it's way unpredictable.
                              I agree. With two weeks left; it basically comes down to 5 teams for 2 spots. West Virginia St,, West Chester, Tiffin, Assumption, Ohio Dominican.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

I agree. With two weeks left; it basically comes down to 5 teams for 2 spots. West Virginia St,, West Chester, Tiffin, Assumption, Ohio Dominican.
                                I think if Findlay or Cal win out, they could make some noise based on boosts to their SOS. They would need some help, but Findlay winning out means a Tiffin loss, and Cal winning out means a West Chester loss. I do not see any other 3-loss team with any smidgen of a chance, including Urbana.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X