Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I am great, all things considered! Still haven't been able to go out to a football game. Thank goodness for streaming. Maybe I can make it out during basketball season.
    I'm just happy everything has worked out for you. You have a tough road for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Unfortunately, the best MEC #2 never made the playoffs. Shepherd in 2014 could have certainly won the region, as they did in '15 and '16. Concord from the MEC beat both Bloom and West Chester to win the region.
      IUP clocked Charleston and Fairmont State in successive seasons in the playoffs. Neither one was close...and we were the lower seed both times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

More 3rd grade sniping...Do you EVER take accountability for what YOU do? You DEMAND respect for your precious alma-mater while crapping on every other school in the conference. Grow up already.
        "You people" will always hate on IUP. So it's just an empty demand and why I say what I do....

Did ESU EVER issues a formal apology to Frank for the message across the score board. And can you prove it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Well you know that's never going to happen. I don't respond to his posts in an effort to change his mind. But without someone exposing realities, others might accept his drivel as fact.
          Why would you change my mind when I'm always right?

You know the way teams are ranked is bullcrap.

I'm sure IUP will drop out of the playoffs if they get upset by Ship and you'll have the spreadsheet ready to say why it was justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

This is a big assumption, as the MEC had two teams in the playoffs in both 2015 and 2016. In 2015 Shepherd was 1st and won the region, Charleston was 2nd and lost to IUP 47-21 in the first round. 2016 saw both Shepherd and Fairmont State make the playoffs. Shepherd, who was 1st, won the region. Fairmont, who was 2nd, lost to IUP 62-13 in the first round. That 2014 Shepherd team was 8-2, not like their only conference loss was to Concord.
            Yep, that Shepherd team in '14 lost twice the final play of both games, kicking FGs. Almost everyone returned in '15, they made the National Title game and won the region again the next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP clocked Charleston and Fairmont State in successive seasons in the playoffs. Neither one was close...and we were the lower seed both times.
              What does that have to do with Shepherd in '14? You might have mentioned once or twice you don't like IUP playing on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Yep, that Shepherd team in '14 lost twice the final play of both games, kicking FGs. Almost everyone returned in '15, they made the National Title game and won the region again the next year.
                That tends to happen when a decent team returns everyone. It does not mean they would have reached the same heights the previous year. Concord beat NDC 51-14 that year, one could argue Shepherd shouldn't have been in the situation where a FG beats them. Until an MEC #2 wins in the playoffs, it's all "coulda, woulda, shoulda" talk that I don't put much stock in.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

That tends to happen when a decent team returns everyone. It does not mean they would have reached the same heights the previous year. Concord beat NDC 51-14 that year, one could argue Shepherd shouldn't have been in the situation where a FG beats them. Until an MEC #2 wins in the playoffs, it's all "coulda, woulda, shoulda" talk that I don't put much stock in.
                    Not saying they would have won the region, just saying that they would have more than likely been more competitive then recent history #2 MEC teams. That and Shepherd's experience in playoff games with Coach Cater, nobody was going to be blowing Shepherd out the water in this region. Shepherd just doesn't lose games like that.

Comment

"You people" will always hate on IUP. So it's just an empty demand and why I say what I do....

Did ESU EVER issues a formal apology to Frank for the message across the score board. And can you prove it?
                      Wow, You really have it bad for that one...Why don't you send a letter asking for one...I don't think an apology was required, or given. Have you apologized to EVERY person you've ever slighted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Been here since 2001, newbie. I've had a couple of important things going on this year.
                        Good for you you must be proud that you've been talking to these clowns for the past 18 years

Comment

Can you prove that they didn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by BADinPA View Post
                            There are big games this weekend that impact final RR. Notre Dame at WV State, Slippery Rock at Kutztown and IUP at Ship.

Notre Dame is suspect and I think SRU wins by a bunch making the selection really interesting. Ship has been coming on strong

Who did this surge come against?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Good for you you must be proud that you've been talking to these clowns for the past 18 years
                              Sure am, newbie. Some great people here, but I doubt that you'll ever get to know that.

Comment

• Thanks for the buildup, but I don't see Ship causing many problems for IUP with this year's lineup. With a lot of young 'uns on defense, we might be more solid next season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X