Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Sure am, newbie. Some great people here, but I doubt that you'll ever get to know that.
    Considering only about 2% of the people on here know what they're talking about.. I don't think I'll ever need to know that.

Comment

Sure am, newbie. Some great people here, but I doubt that you'll ever get to know that.
      Glad to have you back RT!!!
      Yeah, there are many good folks & some bad on here of course, as far as this newbie know-it all I put him on IGNORE about two weeks after he got on here, can't remember if was him or the other clown that wanted to "Meet me in the parking lot " after every game when anybody posted something he didn't like!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Considering only about 2% of the people on here know what they're talking about.. I don't think I'll ever need to know that.
        OUCHIE, you mean I'm in the lower 98%. I may not recover...

Comment

To say that 2% of the posters on here know what they're talking about is truly offensive. It is definitely not that high.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

To say that 2% of the posters on here know what they're talking about is truly offensive. It is definitely not that high.
            What!?!?

I thought that we were a bunch of Nick Sabans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

Yeah, there are many good folks & some bad on here of course, as far as this newbie know-it all I put him on IGNORE about two weeks after he got on here, can't remember if was him or the other clown that wanted to "Meet me in the parking lot " after every game when anybody posted something he didn't like!

Fist fights over a D2 message board. Classic.

I remember that but can't remember the poster.

Comment

It's good to be back. I'm just now really getting back into the loop.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

OUCHIE, you mean I'm in the lower 98%. I may not recover...
                  Yeah you aren't in the 2% pal

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

You're right probably .5 % to be honest

Comment

You're hilarious

Comment

You're hilarious
                        You understand that he will never see that because he put you on ignore, right? Come on. Use that reading comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
                          On another note, I got a fever! And the only way to cure it, is more Frankie Stevens! Start the youngster! LOL!
                          Ha, I tell anyone who will listen Frankie is going to be a star next year. Friends think I only say that because he's my son. I'm going to show them your post to prove I'm not alone! LOL!

Comment

It's good to be back. I'm just now really getting back into the loop.
                            VERY glad to see you back Ram Tough!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brstevens View Post

Ha, I tell anyone who will listen Frankie is going to be a star next year. Friends think I only say that because he's my son. I'm going to show them your post to prove I'm not alone! LOL!
                              Frankie has a nose for the ball! Still really early in his career, but I can't help but be excited for your son and the team. Smart player who makes big plays when he's in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Frankie has a nose for the ball! Still really early in his career, but I can't help but be excited for your son and the team. Smart player who makes big plays when he's in there.
                                Hope him and Lane can form a duo similar to Gupton and OT were about 5-6 year ago. Need leaders to continue stepping up on D! Get back to the standard of Shepherd D!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X