Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Hope him and Lane can form a duo similar to Gupton and OT were about 5-6 year ago. Need leaders to continue stepping up on D! Get back to the standard of Shepherd D!
    I couldn't agree more. Could you imagine this defense if Adam McLean was playing defensive tackle alongside Robinson, and kept those two linebackers clean? I could see a lot more quarterback pressures, more INT's and hopefully less holding calls on our DB's cause they wouldn't have to cover nearly as long!

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I couldn't agree more. Could you imagine this defense if Adam McLean was playing defensive tackle alongside Robinson, and kept those two linebackers clean? I could see a lot more quarterback pressures, more INT's and hopefully less holding calls on our DB's cause they wouldn't have to cover nearly as long!
      Hopefully we'll get the opportunity next year if we stay on the straight and narrow in the classroom. Robinson and Lane are jr's so should have a great front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

What does that have to do with Shepherd in '14? You might have mentioned once or twice you don't like IUP playing on the road.
        We should never be on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Wow, You really have it bad for that one...Why don't you send a letter asking for one...I don't think an apology was required, or given. Have you apologized to EVERY person you've ever slighted?
          So ESU just let that classless act go unpunished. Typical behavior of the fraudulent self righteous, do as we say not as we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Can you prove that they didn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

So ESU just let that classless act go unpunished. Typical behavior of the fraudulent self righteous, do as we say not as we do.
              Has IUP ever punished you for your classless posts on THIS message board?! Once again, you're 3rd grade reasoning is unreasonable...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Has IUP ever punished you for your classless posts on THIS message board?! Once again, you're 3rd grade reasoning is unreasonable...
                Last edited by IUPNation; 11-16-2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Notre Dame College is up 21-0 over West Va St early in the 2nd quarter. And for some reason West Va St is starting their back up QB. Looks like NDC is in a good position in winning their conference and secure a high SR1 ranking.

Comment

• NDC almost certainly gets the #3 seed with a win.

Comment

• 1. SRU
                      2. Kutztown
                      3. Notre dame
                      4. IUP
                      5. Tiffin
                      6. Shepherd
                      7. West Chester if they win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                        1. SRU
                        2. Kutztown
                        3. Notre dame
                        4. IUP
                        5. Tiffin
                        6. Shepherd
                        7. West Chester if they win.
                        I think ND, if they win jumps to 2, and IUP moves up to 3. KU drops to 4. Just a hunch.

Comment

• I don't expect Tiffin to jump that high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

I think ND, if they win jumps to 2, and IUP moves up to 3. KU drops to 4. Just a hunch.
                            Would be surprised if IUP jumps Kutztown but then again IUP was only 4 points away from being PSAC champions....

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Would be surprised if IUP jumps Kutztown but then again IUP was only 4 points away from being PSAC champions....

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                                I don't expect Tiffin to jump that high.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X