Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP will stay at No. 4 despite ND having an embarrassing home loss.

No way the committee gives the PSAC the top 3 seeds (although that's the reality).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
      Notre Dame College is up 21-0 over West Va St early in the 2nd quarter. And for some reason West Va St is starting their back up QB. Looks like NDC is in a good position in winning their conference and secure a high SR1 ranking.

Austin Hensley separated his shoulder early in the Wheeling game last week, was a game time decision and the senior couldn't go. State,'s big play passing game, wasn't the same and Riddick, the freshman, played like it. Happy feet in the pocket and throws a little off.

Comment

• It seems clear, the first week of playoffs will be IUP v Shep, NDC v WCU and KU vs Tiffin. That avoids first round rematches. The question is what are the second round matches.

I guess Rock v Winner of IUP Shep, and Winner of NDC/WCU vs Winner of TIffin/ KU - that gives the best odds of gettng a non PSAC rematch for the region.

Of course, the other way to do it would be to do Rock v winner KU v IUP, Tiffin v Shep and NDC v WCU, - That gives the best chance of a non all PSAC Regional final. Hard to justify IUP v KU in the first round though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
          Hard to justify IUP v KU in the first round though.
          If a team is ranked between 2-4 they are not going to play another team ranked between 2-4. The 2-4's play 5-7's. So, Kutztown is not going to play IUP in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

If a team is ranked between 2-4 they are not going to play another team ranked between 2-4. The 2-4's play 5-7's. So, Kutztown is not going to play IUP in the first round.
            I suppose They could drop IUP to 5 , But I think the IUP Shep version is much more likely. Just thinking of a worst case scenario

Comment

I suppose They could drop IUP to 5 , But I think the IUP Shep version is much more likely. Just thinking of a worst case scenario
              Why would IUP drop?

Comment

I guess we'll know in a few hours. I think it's a pretty balanced region. Frankly, whoever is the #7 seed could knock off the #1 seed (on any given day). I think it's like that at this point of the season. Should be an interesting tourney.

Comment

• If IUP stays at 4, they would be the strongest 4 in the Nation. I would not be disappointed at all if Shep goes to 6 and plays ND.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
                    If IUP stays at 4, they would be the strongest 4 in the Nation. I would not be disappointed at all if Shep goes to 6 and plays ND.
                    With two losses, I'm just happy that Shepherd is still in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

With two losses, I'm just happy that Shepherd is still in it.
                      This isn't reading tea leaves, I'm just putting this out there as a fun trivia tidbit (have fun with it at your own risk) ....

West Liberty finished the season 5-6. The last time West Liberty finished 5-6, Shepherd went on to play in the national championship game.
                      I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

• Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post

This isn't reading tea leaves, I'm just putting this out there as a fun trivia tidbit (have fun with it at your own risk) ....

West Liberty finished the season 5-6. The last time West Liberty finished 5-6, Shepherd went on to play in the national championship game.
                        No chance of that happening. Shepherd better score 50 cause IUP will score at least 40 against Shep's D.

Comment

• West Liberty has no relevance to this convo!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post

Comment

• Wow! This is is the first time I've ever heard that Shepherd couldn't beat IUP. Poor little Shepherd!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X