Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      West Liberty has no relevance to this convo!

Comment

• i could see the three seed but not the two seed. Regardless of 3 or 4, I think you'll get Shepherd either way at home.

Comment

• What in the world does West Liberty have to do with Shep this year??? They didn't play nor are they in the same conference. It brings nothing to the conversation of what these rankings will be or who makes a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            What in the world does West Liberty have to do with Shep this year??? They didn't play nor are they in the same conference. It brings nothing to the conversation of what these rankings will be ...
            I concede this point. Agree 100%.

... or who makes a run.
            Disagree here. The entire reference to West Liberty's record was having fun with implications about who might make a run this post-season.

Rankings/Matchups ... it all comes down to who is seeded #3 and #4

1. Slippery Rock ... Congrats! on the come-from-behind win; enjoy your bye week
            2. Kutztown ... will host Tiffin (to avoid a regular season replay in Week 1 of the playoffs--apparently important to the NCAA)
            3. TBD ... will host West Chester because of the H2H loss to Shepherd
            4. TBD ... will host Shepherd because of the H2H win over West Chester [Shepherd wins this game and makes a deep run to McKinney, TX because West Liberty finished 5-6 :-) ]
            I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

• When do the rankings drop?

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post
                When do the rankings drop?
                5:00 pm EST ... so just under an hour from now.
                I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJacket View Post

Austin Hensley separated his shoulder early in the Wheeling game last week, was a game time decision and the senior couldn't go. State,'s big play passing game, wasn't the same and Riddick, the freshman, played like it. Happy feet in the pocket and throws a little off.
                  Thanks very much for the info. The West Va St announcers apparently did not have that info. So earlier in the broadcast they kept questioning the move. VERY sorry to see West Va St unable to put their best team on the field to challenge for one of the final NCAA D-II playoff spots.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X