Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship is sinking!!

Yeah, they're having a lousy season. Is there any special reason other than that to cause you to take a dump on Coach Mac for the past month? Has he wronged you or something?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah ... you're a little too disappointed. And let's ask our Shepherd friends if Jesse Correll was a regrettable OC hire.

Comment

Comment

History has nothing to do with the present. Like a whiny boy prattling on about a message board post over 30 years ago, it has nothing to do with anything happening today. The roster today for ANY school has no relevance to what another roster was like years ago. Get over it, and hope for the best.

Comment

Ship fans have no fear, LHU will be there to provide a W and an actual example of horrible coaching! HC took over D play calling last week because 3rd DC in 3 yrs was doing such a great job, HA! Goes to 3 man (undersized, 2 of them sub 230lbs?) front w/ 2 LB to counter Bloomsburg lining up in the power I with an actual blocking TE, didn't work go figure? Then couldn't even cover 2 Bloom WR's w/ 6 DBs, HA! but, what do you expect when you line your safety up outside the wide hash opposite the side of the 2 WR and then he proceeds to jog on a supposed safety blitz, HA again! HC, is also QB coach, switched QB's in/out until the injured one got injured again! Numerous open receivers in first half; but gotta run his great version of the RPO(really poor offense) and run his QB 13 times for a great avg of 2 yds a carry, while RB averaged over 6 yds again and barely got more than 20 carries? Wheels coming off this junker, coaches arguing and yelling at each other, player yelling at coach, just happens to be #26 the one that would go in for the RB #31 that's leading the PSAC and avg more than 6 yds a carry, can you say discipline? HC can't! 2nd extra pt. blocked and returned for TD this year, following kicker standing for almost 20 seconds before they sent holder on to the field. Defensive players sitting on the bench when D on the field not ready to go out for sub/rotation, wasted Time Out! The best yet: Overheard a player talking to his mother and told her that his position coach told him to go out and play for himself! That's a great program you're running HC Taynor! So rest easy Ship fans, LHU is on the way to save at least one day! I feel sorry for the LHU players, they have some really talented players that play hard,; but it's hard enough to compete against the other team let alone fight the horrible coaching and culture that Taynor is charge of!
                Last edited by LHUEaglez; 10-27-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ata-boy-magnet-mad-magazine-alfred-e-neuman-what-me-worry.jpg?fit=357%2C500&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	443075

Comment

Everyone who doesn't win, complains. That's just how it is. Some weeks it's Bloom, now Ship and LHU. I saw tweets complaining about ESU OC after losing to Bloom. So it goes. I remember when Bloom printed shirts for fans saying Sink the Ship before a game. Now there is mutiny on the Ship fan base. It's a mad, mad, mad world.

Comment

This is how Coach? Mac coaches... does not matter if he is ahead by 50 or down by 50 and he deserves these beatings for running up the score over the years like an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by tmort13 View Post
                        This is how Coach? Mac coaches... does not matter if he is ahead by 50 or down by 50 and he deserves these beatings for running up the score over the years like an idiot!
                        I've seen Coach Mac call off the dogs in many games I've witnessed at Ship over the past several seasons. And taking the foot off the gas in a Division II football game can be a big mistake. I attended the Bloomsburg game during Zulli's junior year where Ship had a 35-7 halftime lead and ended up winning 49-42 with seconds remaining in the game. You think teams have taken it easy on Ship over the years? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                          Everyone who doesn't win, complains. That's just how it is. Some weeks it's Bloom, now Ship and LHU. I saw tweets complaining about ESU OC after losing to Bloom. So it goes. I remember when Bloom printed shirts for fans saying Sink the Ship before a game. Now there is mutiny on the Ship fan base. It's a mad, mad, mad world.
                          Everyone who doesn't win, complains? Hell, I was reading a comment section by Penn State fans after the Michigan win made them 7-0, and they were doing nothing but *****ing. And the Harrisburg Patriot-News was talking about the "ugly" win over Michigan State. If a 28-7 win in which you've dominated your opponent for most of the game is an ugly win, I'll take that all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Everyone who doesn't win, complains? Hell, I was reading a comment section by Penn State fans after the Michigan win made them 7-0, and they were doing nothing but *****ing. And the Harrisburg Patriot-News was talking about the "ugly" win over Michigan State. If a 28-7 win in which you've dominated your opponent for most of the game is an ugly win, I'll take that all season.
                            That sounds like an IUP poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

That sounds like an IUP poster.
                              That is one mean-spirited post. You might get banned for that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X